Characters: Faith Lehane Fandom: Angel & Faith Comics Rating: PG-13 Word Count: 205 Prompt: Five things can't live without via promptsformuses
1. Cigarettes: she didn’t smoke before going to jail, but while in jail she used them for an assessment device. She would smoke before doing anything rash or if she needed to think something over. Once she broke out, she still kept the habit, even if it’s not healthy, but it’s nice excuse to have a time out moment.
2. Stake: It’s not her weapon of choice, but it’s the one she’s known to use more, although Faith does have a horrible habit of always being without one.
3. Black Jacket: No really reason to live without it, she just likes it and she looks hot in one.
4. Club: Boy and Booze, which give you the combo that almost always leads to sex. She can’t live without the club, because it’s a place that she can releases all the built up energy that plagues her from time to time. Particularly after a kill, it’s a way to release the rush.
5. Angel: her rock, he’s always had her back. Especially in the bleakest moment of her life, even if she did try to kill him, a few times, he stood up to her and helped her on her way to redemption, still is.