|Jonah Blake (broncoblake) wrote in middleaged,|
@ 2008-09-03 15:52:00
|Entry tags:||jonah blake|
* What is your favorite word?
My favorite word is.... heart? I don't know, who actively has a favourite word? Feel. No idea. Lamp. I'm not very good at this.
* What is your least favorite word?
Probably penis. It does our anatomy no favours whatsoever. It's a very tinny sort of word. As is ointment and purgatory.
* What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
What turns me on? What kind of interviewer asks that to actors? Jesus. Erm... humor. Good food. Mood lighting... mud. Rain. Storms. Danger of tornados... running... soft hair, the smell of showers... water in general.
* What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Bigoted people, arguments - obviously, sulking, slamming doors, silences, beige suits...
* What sound or noise do you love?
My daughter's laugh. It's so rare that she laughs that it's really nice when I hear it.
* What sound or noise do you hate?
That noise your car makes when it just won't start. You know you're going to have a shit day as soon as you hear that "whirrrrr.... sputterwhirrr..."
* What is your favorite curse word?
Favorite curse is fuck. So many uses, so many ways of saying it.
* What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Professional man-slut. Ha! No. I'd really like to try being a musician. I can sing. A bit. And I play a tiny bit of guitar. I just want to be in a cool sort of pop video you know? Looking all stylish and angsty while I mime to my own song with girls around me.
* What profession would you not like to do?
Doctor or surgeon. I admire them I really do. I'd be violently sick if I had to feel someone's insides, and I'd be too emotionally attached to the patients.
* If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome Jonah. Have some chicken.