|Name:||Metal as Fuck|
|About:||READ THESE RULES BEFORE POSTING|
This is for your benefit; make sure you know how this place works before you start making any posts. Read all sections.
This is a community for everyone to share their metal music. You can post a request for songs/albums, or you can post a list of songs/albums for people to download.
1. This community is for METAL. If you're not sure if it's welcome here check theEncyclopaedia Metallum. If it's there, it's welcome here. If it's not you may still submit it but it may get rejected.
2. You must join the community to see the posts.
3. ALL files should be in Mp3 format, if it is any other kind please state it in your post.
4. Before you post, check the tags.
5. You must tag your entries. Here are the rules for tagging:
. If you are making a request post, only tag the artist after your request is filled. You will be warned once about this. Please tag your request post as !request. Always use the tags for uploads.
. When you create a tag, make sure the spelling is CORRECT. There is nothing like seeing 5 tags of the same band/artist, all spelled wrong.
. If you are making a post that has two artists, such as Metallica/Linkin Park or Apocalypica ft. Nightwish, please include both artists (ie, Metallica/Linkin Park would be tagged metallica, linkin park, etc.).
. If you have a genre post, such as thrash metal, please tag it as such with a hyphen before (ie, !thrash).
. If you have a theme song post, such as the theme from The Osbournes, please tag it as !theme.
. If you have an artist such as Angels & Airwaves, use the & to tag (ie, angels & airwaves).
. If you have an artist such as The Black Dahlia Murder, include the the in the tag (ie, the black dahlia murder, etc.).
. Sometimes, if you are adding tags, you will run out of room. But you can get around that by submitting as much as you can, then going back to edit your post and add more.
6. If someone uploads anything (especially an album or a large file) on a server that doesn't work for your computer, do not ask the uploader to re-upload it for you if you didn't specify which servers do/do not work for you. That is incredibly rude.
7. Do not alter the font colours/make the text ridiculously large. That doesn't make people any more willing to help you, and it looks obnoxious.
8. When requesting albums, please specify the format you would like.
9. PLEASE refrain from linking to outside journals. It's disrespectful to this community, and it's unnecessary. That includes sendspace/upload folders.
The RIAA dictates that all music downloaded should be removed after previewing for twenty-four hours. What you do with the music you collect here is your own responsiblity.
|Interests:||15: .mp3, .wma, artists, bands, cds, everything about the music, file sharing, metal, metal mp3, metal mp3s, metal music, mp3, music, music sharing, sharing|
|Account type:||Free Patient|