Marvel: Year One
1. Play nice with others. We can't emphasize this enough. If you have a problem with another player - try to work it out with them first. Then talk to one of the mods. Play nice with others. If you have issues or problems with another player, please bring it to the attention of the mods.
2. Plots - We request that you give the mods a head's up to plots that you are running. It's not for approval, it's just to let us know what's going on. This goes double for plots that will affect our whole universe.
We do want players to check with other players for stuff that involves their characters. If Namor wants to visit the Scarlet Witch, go for it -- just make sure that the Scarlet Witch isn't already otherwise occupied. This goes for player-player interactions, too -- respect people's privacy, don't be schmucky, and if you have any problems with another player, please talk to a mod.
3. We have a character limit of 3 characters per player and one support character. There will be a two day waiting period between submission of apps. No original characters will be accepted.
4. Sex - Consensual - Things leading up to sex, ie kissing, groping, and removing of clothes is fine in comm. Anything else...keep it in individual journals. A reference to it is fine. Like someone waking up next to someone else and mentioning last night's activities is fine. Going into explicit detail is not.
Sex - non-consensual - Off comm. Period. No ground will be given on this one. A vague reference to something happening in comm is fine, just nothing explicit.
Apping Characters just to "hook up with someone" - Please do it somewhere else. This is a game for people who are interested in more than just hooking their character up with another character. While it is natural for characters to start dating and otherwise participate in physical relationships, it should not be the main purpose of the character and it is not the main focus of the game.
5. Abuse -
Mental, physical and mental - Within reason and not over the top. Please check for comfort level in the OOC comm or chat before posting and clear it with the mods before posting.
Child - Will not be tolerated in comm. Period. Mentioning it in a character's background is fine.
6. Other trigger issues (torture, etc) - check in OOC comm, chat and with mods before posting
7. Regarding character violence, no maiming or killing without the other player's permission. Generally when playing out a fight scene on LJ, the players involved will be consulting each other IM. This has worked out pretty well. Fight fairly, even if it's a dirty street fight. If you're not Quicksilver or a top-ranked martial artist, don't claim that the other character never hit your character.
8. Bendytime posts - Please feel free to have posts that are bendytimed to fit in.
Forward: We're not control freaks here and bendytime posts forward are ok. We understand that people cannot be kept waiting days, weeks, even months for a thread to finish, especially if it is a fight with many people involved. These usually take a long time. HOWEVER, please keep in mind any ramifications from current ongoing threads when making your post. If the ongoing post is part of someone else's plot, please check with them to see what the ramifications of the plot are going to be.
Backward: Not a problem, just please make sure that where you put it makes sense.
9. If you RP something out in a character journal and want it to be part of game canon, you must link to it in a post in game for it to be considered part of game canon.
10. Any changes to powers, additional powers, new tech, tech upgrades etc need mod approval.
|Interests:||15: avengers, daredevil, defenders, dr doom, eternals, fantastic four, marvel, marvel comics, new mutants, roleplaying, spider-man, superheroes, thunderbolts, x-force, x-men|
|Watched by:||20: agent_carter, circus_elf, coldestfrost, demonicfairy, doctor_pym, gotconviction, hero_at_law, marvelousgirl, newyorknerd, nicholasfury, notsotimeless, quiver_for_hire, redheadspy, show_your_pryde, thewebslinger, thewinsomewasp, thunderandwind, warrior_maiden, witchette, worthy_angel|
|Account type:||Free Patient|