| X-Project: An X-Men Movieverse RPG on Livejournal
||[Apr. 15th, 2012|01:28 pm]
X-PROJECT: AN X-MEN MOVIEVERSE RPG |
Top Ten Reasons for Joining XP
1) We won't shut down five minutes after you've been accepted. Begun in May 2003, X-Project is one of the longest-lived RPGs on Livejournal and we're still going strong.
2) No character too obscure or too popular! Check out our active characters and our list of socks available for applications for an idea.
3) We're the best of both worlds. X-Project combines the wackiness of forty years of comics canon with the modern realism of the movies to create a gameverse with a life of its own, where the science (and magic) makes sense and where X3: The Last Stand and X-Men Origins: Wolverine don't exist.
4) We have something for everyone. With four teams, a disaster relief program, college politics and an NGO, plus a whole world to play in, there's something of interest, no matter what your preferred genre.
5) You can: go into space; destroy a city; defeat Murderworld; be the last man standing; or destabilise a country. Trust us; if you can dream it up, it can be a plot.
6) Everyone knows your name. With a small and friendly playerbase and only two character per player, you'll never be lost in the crowd. Also, we have players scattered over five continents, so there's always someone online!
7) You can come back from evil and still have friends. Join those who have been possessed, gone evil or succumbed to the power of evil genetics!
8 )You too will know the power of the DOOMTHREAD! With email discussions that have spawned their very own nickname, you can procrastinate your work/school/chores/etc indefinitely.
9) We have the pretties! Check out the fanart! Lots of opportunity to play with Photoshop!
10) We're all as weird as you are. 'Nuff said. :)
11) Bonus Point! We're the only RPG that has its own in-house band! Check out the Harry's Hideaway gig, recorded especially for the game!
X-Project is an X-Men movieverse RPG on Livejournal. Set after X2, we've been running since May 2003 and use a combination of in-character journals and email/IM logs. There's a number of settings for a range of play, whatever your preference, and while we accept new characters we strongly encourage people to adopt one of our orphans.
Check out the Wiki and the advertising community to see what's available. Readers are highly encouraged! If you're looking for X-Men based entertainment, X-Project welcomes you to read along and enjoy the ride!
Rules | Application | Available Characters | Game Wiki | Read The Game | FAQ|Contact Us | Follow Us on Twitter! | YouTube Channel