|forcryinoutloud (forcryinoutloud) wrote in marshal_science,|
@ 2007-08-06 20:23:00
|Entry tags:||admin, posting, rules|
Rules Regarding Posting
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING TO THIS COMMUNITY!!
1) This is a Jack/Nathan SLASH community, that means only Jack/Nathan SLASH or PRE-SLASH should be posted here--any story that focuses on het, or other pairings stories/art posted here will be removed. Multiple pairings are permitted however they should be background, incidental, or simply a stop on the way to Jack/Nathan. Every story/art should have Jack/Nathan as the MAIN focus.
2) No flaming of any kind. If someone posts a story you don't like, you are free to express that in a calm and adult manner. Insulting someone's story and/or artwork will not be tolerated.
3) ALL stories and artwork must be placed behind an LJ cut. If you do not know how to make an lj cut then I suggest you check out the FAQ section.
4) Stories/Art MUST be labeled properly. Stories with non-con/rape and BDSM are strongly discouraged, however if you feel the need to post that type of fic here there must be warnings in your header for those who would like to avoid them. All pairings, no matter how incidental must be listed--just because a pairing does not squick you does not mean that everyone is okay with reading it.
5) The following warnings must be listed in your header if they are in your story, no exceptions: Non-con/rape, BDSM, Character death, Heavy kink, Genderfuck, Mpreg, May squick (this can include extremely gory fic, disturbing sex scenes etc.)
6) Please follow the header guideline below when posting to the community.
SUBJECT LINE--Please include your title and your name in the subject line of any story/art post.
7) ALL spoilers for season two must be behind an LJ cut and clearly marked as a spoiler! This does not mean placing a spoiler in the text of your cut. No posting "If you've see up until 'X' happened then you're okay". Under warnings just put "Spoilers for season two" or spoilers for a particular episode if it happens to be an episode tag. There WILL be spoilers in the episode discussion posts, please do not contact us complaining you've been spoiled because you decided to skim the comments on one of those posts.
8) We have a list of tags made up and will add to it as necessary. For the time being there are tags there for story ratings and genres. Please USE the tags when posting. All you need to do is click on the tag link in your post and choose the appropriate tags. To choose more than one hold down the control button and click on each tag you wish to add.