Occupation: Writer, mostly romance novels (Hey, at least she writes good ones!)
Appearance: A lovely Italian, it shows in Audrey Taylor. She's curvy, pretty, 5'6" and has long legs and a slender build. Her eyes are dark brown, though her hair is a lighter shade, matching her daughters.
Her wings are very traditional in what you would think of an angel. Long, cream feathers, very strong and powerful. She has lovely little scrolling marks that case her wings.
Personality: Audrey is your quintessential angel of love. She's sweet and caring, wild and unpredictable. Everything that is and can happen in love is an aspect of Audrey's personality. There are all kinds of love, and so many facets to her.
For the most part, she's the greater aspects of love, kind and gentle, loving with all that she is. She has her times where she can be impulsive and wild, the high of love. She also has problems where she gets depressed and lonely. Over all, she's fairly balanced but has to deal with every side.
Her ability to see into people's hearts gives her remarkable insight to human nature. She's open, warm,seeing the good in people. Conversely, she's also a bit guarded because she's seen how dark some hearts are.
Special abilities/talents: She's got a way with words, and is a fantastic writer. She's one of the best selling romance novelists in the last five years. She goes under and assumed name though, for privacy's sake.
Supernatural Affinity: Species/Group: Angel of Love Power(s): Can look into the heart of someone, see their true nature, and can inspire love for hours, but only by touch. Preferred Targets: Anyone and everyone!
History: Born into a family full of love, how could you not become the angel of it? Her father was a human and her mother a guiding angel, swept up in a whirlwind romance. She watched with fascination, falling in love with love itself, wanting to immerse herself in it, find it on her own. She had the marks from birth, so her destiny was to become an angel, but her personality showed what kind.
Her childhood was a happy one, raised with her mother and human father. But as she aged, so did he, and then when she hit twenty seven, she stopped aging altogether. He died when she was in her late fifties and it broke her heart. But she was glad to have had time with her father than mourn the loss of it. That's just who she was.
She moved around a lot for work, getting in and out of places easily, never settling down with her free spirit. She met a man that she just couldn't stay away from however, when she moved to Mysteria, North Dakota.
He was interesting and provocative, an angel of wrath. So unlike herself. They were off again/on again, always drawn back to one another. Though she knew he wasn't her soulmate, she loved David Greene. So much that they produced a daughter together.
Lenora changed everything for them. She was both of their lives, their everything. They were always best friends thanks to their daughter, and sometimes even lovers again. Lenora was a sweet baby, a wonderful little angel of grace and Audrey couldn't have been happier.
Of course, David was still David and still an angel or wrath. He went too far once and paid the price with his life. The demon's mate was killed in the process, and sought vengeance. It burned the house that it thought Audrey and her daughter were in, but luckily they had stayed at Audrey's that night. Yet it was only a matter of time before they were found.
Audrey turned to her 'friends' but no one would help them for long. Problem with only knowing passive supernaturals. She searched and searched and is now with Nora on her way to Mysteria in hopes to finally stop running.
• Meddlesome - She can be intrusive at times, thinking she knows what's best for your heart rather than you, because she does of course. She knows! Listen to her! Oh while she's there, how about some advice on your mortgage? Or even...you get the idea.
• Love Obsessed - She loves love, is that so wrong?! Sometimes. She's addicted. She goes overboard match making and getting into romances, loving with all she has. Easy way to get your heart broken.
• Unlucky In Love - And heartbroken, she has been many times. She's gotten her hopes up just to get them crushed again. Perhaps that why she always gravitated back to David.
• Hunted - The demon that killed her ex is still after her and her daughter, just in case it missed them. No one will help them, and Audrey is no fighter. She's in need of a lot of help.
Merits: • Responsible Mom. For all her wild child antics, she's great with her daughter. She makes sure every day that Nora comes first and that's her greatest love. She's very protective of her and is always thinking about her needs before her own. Nora is her best friend.
• Flexible - No, not just physically (though she does love her yoga). She's fits very easily into different situations and places. Something that she does like about herself is her ability to fit in.
• Works Well Under Pressure - She can handle just about any surprise that comes her way. She does her deadlines just under the wire, has no problem handling tempers or bad situations.