|Elizabeth Matherson (infared) wrote in lyrerius_ooc,|
@ 2009-06-27 13:51:00
|Entry tags:||mod post, rules|
1) Sex will happen. Violence will happen. Be mature about this. Please lock all R-rated posts (and higher) to members only.
2) Post an application to join. You don't have to write an essay, but if you just give one-liners, you're going to be asked for more details. Remember to add a disclaimer on your character's journal if you're taking him or her from a fandom or real person.
3) No flames and no god-modding: if there's a problem, contact one of the mods first.
4) You MUST post a profile of your character for the public to see. We want to know what he or she is like! If you wish to change the profile, you may do so at any time. Characters evolve, and it's great to see development. Every so often, please update your character's journal.
5) Don't be afraid to get creative! We're not based in our reality, so feel free to draw from your favourite fandoms. Remember though, if you suddenly give your character x-ray vision, you have to change your profile - and give an explanation.
Posting format should include the following:
- You may apply for one character per day, up to a maximum of 3 (for now).
- Characters can be original, PB, from fandom, etc - please specify in your application.
- Characters who remain inactive will be warned first, and then deleted. Please make a post in the OOC community if you are going on hiatus, vacation, or what-have-you.