I'm sure Remus would want us to celebrate him just as we did Severus. There are a mix of old and new questions here. Please feel free to reply using one or more of the following:
1. Why do you like Remus Lupin?
2. What job does Remus have after the war?
3. What would you give Remus as a gift?
4. Do you like David Thewlis as Remus? If so, why? If not, who is the perfect choice for you & why?
5. What would Remus see in the Mirror of Erised - as a pupil and/or as an adult?
6. What do you think Remus would choose as his superpower?
7. What is the absolute most that you think Remus would give not to be a werewolf? A Life? A limb? Years from his life? Etc.
8. Your favourite Remus art - why and with link.
9. Your favourite Remus story - why and with link.
10. Post "Who Would Win" questions with your answers as well. (See below)
11. ANYTHING Remus
->Your faves do not have to be Snape/Lupin today; Remus alone or even *shudder* with others is ok.
->"Who Would Win" pits Remus against Severus in certain situations and you explain why you think one or the other would win. Some examples - Who Would Win...a game of chess? a magical duel? a cooking competition? a wrestle for top? an election for Professor of the Year? Variations in the question are OK as long as a clear winner can be named. Example: Who would last longest listening to Lockhart in a polite situation? Who could run the fastest mile? Who can hold his breath the longest? etc.! I encourage you to answer each others' Who Would Win situations when you see them.
->ANYTHING means just that - if you have something else Remus Lupin to discuss, feel free!
If you'd like to see past Birthday efforts for Remus, check out the community tags. LJ - holidays: lupin's birthday
|| IJ - holidays: lupin's birthday
You might want to keep an eye on this discussion at both IJ and LJ Lupin_Snapes, if only to see what others are saying. I am also posting this to Dreamwidth Lupin_Snape if anyone wants to reply there in case IJ or LJ is down. Thank you to Domaris_Sky
for giving me some of the new questions!
*****Snupin Big Bang Art Focus: Art is due on Sunday
! Write sign-ups end Sunday as well. I am entertaining short
artist extensions if direly needed. Writers, if you need your assignment on-time (March 15 was named), please let me know and I can assign you to art from the existing pool.