This is a LOST centered community. Originals may apply if they can justify their character.
There won't be a posting limit - I'll only ask if you are in a thread with others that you work time-frames out. Community pace will be dictated by the posts. You post when you can. Generally we'll do a posting order but if the opportunity for a sub-conversation hits also respond to that person.
Only two rules: No Drama and Play nice.
FYI – randomness abounds 1. Applications: everyone has a vote. You'll have three choices Yes, No, or not voting.
2. Please post in both the character‘s personal journal and the LIT journal. Example: Jack makes a post; Juliet wants to respond to it but it's for someone else. By posting in the character journal this affords everyone other opportunities for interaction. Another character may reply to Jacks journal creating a different outcome that doesn't affect the storyline. (This isn't mandatory.) Note: Multiple people could reply to a specific character journal post creating a private thread with that person. For example: Jack, Sawyer and Richard could be beating Ben up in multiple threads. (luv ya Ben) I didn't want to use Juliet/Kate/Jack example again.
3. Remember that you are the authority on your character. The only time, I can think of that I'd ever ask you to make changes would be if there were glaring grammatical mistakes; such as changing tenses within a post. I go back and edit my posts, or at least I try to do that, as I make mistakes. I don't often say anything about another‘s work, but I didn't want to surprise anyone if I do. I know when I go back and read my stuff; I'm like "I can't believe I wrote that." Luckily Jack always understands Kate's intent.
4. If you want to go off with your own story arc that’s fine as long as: the other people involved are in agreement, and that it doesn't contradict the current plot. Use flash forwards, memories, dream sequences for inspirations, again as long as the people involved are okay with it. Please post your individual/group plots in the OOC so that I'll know as will the rest of the community. Note a flash forward or the new side flashes would be in your sequences.
5. Many times I‘ll ask for your opinion. Two things to keep in mind for me, I'll always try to answer last so I'm not dictating, to me moderators are guides, but people moderate differently. Since everyone has a say; your opinion does matter, I’m the tie breaker.
6. If you want to do solo posts which can help with story lines, character development, etc. Just don't add the Who part in the entry.
Post header: Who: (solo posts are allowed) Event: Device: [Refers to plot devices. Leave it blank when the log or thread is in the current time-frame. Your choices are: Journal, Dream, Flash, and Memory] Location: Time line: (Current, dream sequence (side and flash forward; memory, etc.)
7. Journal challenges: Personal entries to a specific challenge topic. Refer to the Challenge link on the main page for more information.
8. Rating: You only need to add a rating if it the post will contain violence, sex, etc. There will not be any rapes in this community any sexual threads must be consensual. In relationships sex can happen. Any sexual thread must be placed behind a cut, and rating must be in your post or log header. This way every member can chose whether to read it or not. I will read every post and it's tags. I won't sensor what you chose to write, unless I feel it is necessary. Remember at the start there aren't any established romantic relationships.