|Mods of Kiseki RPG (kiseki_mods) wrote in kiseki_etc,|
@ 2015-07-25 17:33:00
|Entry tags:||! mod post, ! plotting post, 4th wall event|
4th wall plotting post!
Hello everyone! As previously announced, on August 15th we'll be having another 4th wall event!
Kiseki's doors will open to bring in visitors from other worlds for a short period of time! Meaning, during the extension of the event, you'll be able to temporarily bring in characters without needing to app. Characters which might not even qualify for a full application under normal circumstances (those with too little canon information, for example) could come visit, as well. All other game rules would still apply.
We'll have specific logs set up for people to interact and mingle, and the event
is intended to last a week for now will last ten days. As with our Test Drive Meme, threads used during the 4th wall will qualify to be submitted as samples in apps.
In the meantime, you can use this post to plot around, ask for castmates, talk to potential interested parties, or simply link this around to let your friends know of the event!
If you have any questions for us mods in terms of the events' dynamics/timing/anything, go ahead and ask us, too.
For those who wish to join us during that time:
- Keep in mind that usual game rules still apply, save for those regarding applications.
- If you require invite codes, as IJ still asks for them, leave a comment here (anonymously or not) and we'll provide you with them. You can also comment here.
- If your journal is new or simply empty for whatever reason, please add at least the following either on an entry or their profile:
- Characters who were introduced during 4th wall who get applied within that app cycle (up until October 15th) can keep any memories from the 4th wall events, if so desired.
- If you have any questions about the game itself or anything else, please let us know.
- Further notes:
The first log states that characters may arrive with creatures from their worlds. Since the forest is restrictive in terms of what gets loose around the islands, it's fine if you want to bring in something deadly (as long as it can't physically blow up the entire place a la Saiyan). The forests currently house a few dragons, for example.
The idea with this is to let players showcase their characters' worlds, and to allow more variety in things to do, as you could make someone's intro a silly thing where they're surrounded by cute critters, let them bring over a beloved pet, or get involved in a fight or chase away from a monster (which also allows for h/c, as well as putting the varied magical and physical skills available from our players & visitors to good use). For those who may opt for a dramatic entrance, the Usyagi will help warn people who might not be around the area so they'll go check what's up.
If there're any doubts or anything regarding this option, let us know, as with anything else!