I'm going to keep working on the 15 days meme in a minute, but I wanted to post about this first.
This image that Rebecca's Sherlock made is beautiful, and people just need to see it. Like, I am legitimately proud to know this image. It is now my iPhone lock screen.
This is Sherlock Holmes's venn diagram explaining gendered views of romance:
"Are you familiar with how Venn Diagrams work? [...]
Here we have a lion.
And also men and women. Men are pink, women are blue -- because fuck the system."
Oh, E!Sherlock. I'm glad I don't know how to quit you.
ALSO: Pick any character of mine (past/present) and I'll tell you:
1. Why I played this character.
2. My favourite moment in canon for this character.
3. My favourite piece of headcanon for this character.
4. Something about this character which makes me laugh.
5. Something about this character which makes me cry.
6. One of your characters that I think would get along well with them.