|Name:||Fantasies can come true|
Purpose: For requesting fics and/or art about Harry Potter slash relationships.
How it works:
First: Have a fantasy? Make a request! The primary focus of the fic must be a relationship featuring at least two members of the same sex (meaning that you could request Harry/Ron/Hermione, Ginny/Fred/George, Bellatrix/Narcissa/Lucius/Voldemort, etc), but the fic/art itself can be anything from G-rated fluff to NC-17 porn without a plot! Being specific is much more helpful than being vague, however: "I want to read a Harry/Draco fic" isn't nearly as inspiring as "I want to see a romantic depiction of Harry and Draco's first time"
Second: Fulfill someone's fantasy! If you see a fantasy that piques your interest, write/draw away! Multiple people can fulfill any given fantasy, so don't worry about "claiming" a certain prompt.
It's really that simple!
1. All posts to this community should either be FANTASIES or GRATIFICATIONS. Every day there are more asylums here on IJ that allow you to show off all of the other delightful fics you have written.
2. Don't be ashamed of your fantasy! Or think it's too obscure! We're open to any and everything here, so let your mind run wild!
3a. Ratings and warnings are required. This is just basic community etiquette and I probably didn't even need to include it here, but just in case...it is.
3b. Please friends-lock all adult/explicit posts. This includes ALL posts - no matter the rating - about incestual or under-age relationships. In the post-strikethrough era we need to watch our backs a little bit more, even on the fantastic IJ service.
4. Please place all long or explicit posts under a cut!
5. SPOILERS: Please do not post any spoilers for DH outside of a cut before October 1st. If your story/art references DH in any way, please place a warning similar to this outside of the cut: This story/art contains spoilers for DH. Please do not read/view it unless you have already read the book or are willing to be spoiled.
If warnings are needed that are inherently spoiler-ish, please place them under the cut (for example, a Harry/Sirius fic that was set post-OotP would have required a warning for "necrophilia" to be placed under the cut as it obviously gives away the fact that Sirius died)
6. Additional rules may be added at any time; a post will be made in the community alerting you to any changes at the time they are made.
ALL POSTS should include in their header whether this is a FANTASY or a GRATIFICATION that is being posted.
Subject: Fantasy (and any other descriptive info you'd like)
Please use the following tags on all of your posts as they are applicable:
slash, femmeslash, threesome, fantasy, gratification, fic, art and individual character names (not pairings as everyone writes those differently)
Example: A request for a Hermione/Pansy fic would include the tags femmeslash, fantasy, fic, Hermione, Pansy. A gratification artwork for a Harry/Ron/Hermione drawing would include the tags threesome, gratification, Harry, Ron, Hermione, art
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
|Interests:||9: f/f slash, fan fic, fan fiction, femmeslash, femslash, harry potter, hp, slash, writing|
|Members:||25: ajatshatru, akuma_river, amor_remanet, bellas_lament, |
|Watched by:||20: ajatshatru, akuma_river, amor_remanet, bellas_lament, bonfoi, estioe, ivylady, jadzia7667, ladydark1, lilian_cho, littleblackbow, mahoganyhandle, moriath, nakedbee, sdk, tabakat, tamara_severia, tattooedsappho, terrible_tues, triceybabe|
|Account type:||Free Patient|