|Tim (everblue) wrote in holiday_wishes,|
@ 2008-11-27 03:55:00
|Entry tags:||1- continents: north america, amazon wishlist, books comics and manga, gifts for pets|
I feel bad, because it's long, but I'm a poor college student and apparently I need things.
(I have the things on that list prioritized; I'd most like sheet music books.)
2. A piano or keyboard so I can stop falling so behind in my mandatory piano classes at college.
3. Blank CDs to burn things off my computer.
4. A couch. And a dining room table. Or a beanbag chair. Seriously, my house has nowhere to sit down besides the floor. (Doesn't have to be nice, or pretty. Just useable.) As an added bonus, I don't have a truck, just a dinky car. Oh, life.
5. Anything Batman (or Batfamily) that is not from the movies or the animated show.
6. A reliable rp partner. I haven't had one of these in so long. (Actually, if you're interested, hit me up on gmail or something to see if I like the same fandoms. I have a list on livejournal with stuff I'm into at the moment, but my true love is DC comics. No one ever wants to play that. PS: I like slash.)
7. A Wii. Haha, yeah, I know.
8. Broadway musical soundtracks, with the exception of Les Miz, Phantom (have it), Avenue Q (have it), and Hairspray.
9. A scratching post for my cats. God, they tear up everything lately.
I forgot contact info!
Email 03robin (at) gmail (dot) com. That's a zero, not an "o".