|hdcup_mod (hdcup_mod) wrote in hd_worldcup,|
@ 2009-05-05 14:43:00
|Entry tags:||fic, prompt: 22. i saw a pensieve like this, r, round ii, team au|
Team AU: 22. I think I saw a Pensieve like this once...
Title: Without Sound of Bells
Prompt: 22. I think I saw a Pensieve like this once...
Warnings: Angst, hurt/comfort, frottage, mutual wanking, time travel, language, spoiler warning: major character death
Summary: What would the world be like if Harry and Draco had been friends since the beginning?
1. Title from the poem "At Melville's Tomb" by Hart Crane.
2. Direct dialogue borrowed from pages 77-79 of the American version of Philosopher's Stone, written by JKR, not me!
3. Harry and Draco were born a year earlier (June 23rd and July 31st, 1979) and because their birthdays occurred so late in the school year, Dumbledore and the Malfoys had the option of waiting a year before sending them to school. Both took that option.
4. Thank you to dark_branwen, lap_otter, maja_li, and thesamanthahope for the time they spent beta'ing and deliberating with me - it made all the difference in the world! And thanks to my AU teammates and my AMAZING captains, joanwilder and thesamanthahope, and to all the wonderful fest Mods!
Without Sound of Bells
For a description of teams, please see our FAQ.
Open to: All, results viewable to: None
1. Is the author/artist true to their team? Yes/No vote ("yes" is worth 2 points, "no" is worth 0)
2. How well did the author/artist use their Prompt? 1 to 9 (1 being the least)
3. How much did you like this story/art overall? 1 to 9 (1 being the least)