|Name:||the art of humans being.|
|Theme:||sharing the world around us|
|About:||some LJ-refugees here.... have looked high and freakin' low and could find no asylum that was a copy of the "found-objects" comm at LJ..|
we started this one :-)
CONSIDER THIS A TOTAL COPY-CAT OF THAT COMM: in that, whatever flies over there, goes good over here too...
but it is not created/maintained by any of the LJ-comm folks... so don't blame/bitch-at THEM for what happens HERE, and vice versa.
i (qilora) copied the interest list from that comm, to this asylum's list of interests, in hopes of finding other LJ-refugees who are likewise looking for this sort of community.
a couple GROUND-RULES i should state here, for folks not familiar with the LJ-comm (and also with my own bias here):
1. this is a photography-minded community... so even though we're not all gonna be Mapplethorpes here, do your best, and keep the posting decent (if its too blurry/fuzzy i might ask you to delete it)
2. keep all the larger pics behind cut-tags (and ditto if you have several pics in the same entry)....
3. NO PETS. NO BABIES. NO FAMILY-PICS.... our focus is mainly more human-made and "urban"...
4. any nudity at all (in murals, etc.) stick behind a cut tag with "NSFW"... i know its overkill, but its just to be safe.. be a mentsch, 'kay?
5. this asylum is not for linking others to pics/sites online.. its about our sharing the material-world that surrounds us... so keep that in mind when putting together your posts....
and of course, i am ruling this asylum with an iron fist (& limp-wrist), and if you are posting nothing but crap, expect it to be deleted..
Jules & Co.
|Interests:||122: accidents, aging, anatomy, art, birth, city-scapes, clippings, coherence, coincidence, collage, color, color theory, combinations, communication, composition, consistency, constructivism, content, context, contrast, craft, crafts, creation, creativity, critique, cross processing, culture, cutlery, dada, death, decay, deconstructivism, design, destruction, dirt, discussion, documentation, doodling, duchamp, elements, ethnicity, everyday objects, ex-tech, film, finding things, form, found art, found objects, functional art, functionality, furniture, grafitti, grids, growth, guerilla art, inanimate objects, installation, jewelry, juxtaposition, kitch, life, magazines, mementos, messes, metal, metropolis, mixed-media, modernism, montage, mosaic, mystery, narrative, nature, negatives, neighborhoods, newsprint, old books, paint, paper, patterns, people, permanence, photography, physical biography, placement, postering, public space reclamation, randomness, rarity, rememberance, representation, sculpture, sensibility, sequence, shape, slides, snapshots, snippets, society, sociology, stickers, stone, structure, substance, synchronicity, terrain, text, texture, theme, tiles, time, time capsules, time-based art, transparency, trash, treasure, tribute, typography, urban landscapes, vintage, vision, weight|
|Members:||5: erisreg, kaesa, kasiyans, limikkin, telesilla|
|Watched by:||5: erisreg, kaesa, kasiyans, limikkin, telesilla|
|Account type:||Free Patient|