Please read these before joining, because posts will be deleted for not adhering to the guidelines, and repeat offenses will cause a ban. Thank you.TO JOIN FONTSHARE
Currently this comm has open membership to allow all LJ members to easily add us. GUIDLINES
01) No non-font-related posts. Your post must contain either a font recommendation, a font request, or your font list for requests. For font rec's and font requests, you must copy one of the forms provided below:Font RecommendationFont Name:Font OS Platform:Link to Font:Recommended for:Any other font recommendations (in the same family)?Comments:Specific Font RequestFont Name(s):Font OS Platform:Comments:
Any posts not following this format will be deleted.
02) Fonts can uploaded onto personal servers or onto YouSendit (send it to your e-mail and then post the link up). Do not direct-link to any files unless they are on your own personal server.
03) No promotion of other communities.
04) When filling font requests, you must reply to the INITIAL post. Please don't create a new post just to fill someone's request (this just creates unnecessary posts).05) As mentioned above, if you choose to request a font, you must recommend one for every font requested. Vague requests ("Any fonts that are readable tiny for icon use") must include at least two recommendations.
06) More than 3 recommendations/requests must be behind an LJ-cut.07) Everything is friends locked.
08) HAVE FUN!
Before you ask, "What is that font from...?" Please check with WhatTheFont.
questions should be directed to oulangi