|megpie71 (megpie71) wrote in ffvii_100,|
@ 2007-10-11 14:14:00
|Entry tags:||author: megpie71, prompt: illness|
Characters: Nesa, Sephiroth
Word Count: 100
Author's Note: Found scribbled on a sheet of paper in the bin in Nesa's bedroom.
Ten reasons why Sephiroth is not the best boss ever: by Nesa Conway.
10)He has no idea what limits are.
9) He has no idea what my limits are.
8) He has no idea what his limits are.
7) His finding out leads to unforseen stupidity.
6) Like spending a month out in the middle of nowhere with nothing but his chocobo, coming back crawling with chocobo mites.
5) Which he's immune to.
4) I'm not.
3) The mites carry Junon swamp fever.
2) He doesn't get that either.
1) He doesn't understand “sick days” and why I need one.