|About:||Just a place for fun using characters from my books, based in a fictionalized version of the Scottish Highlands with a fictionalized version of Clan MacLeod. Please do not steal, plagiarize or infringe. © Kate Ingram. |
This is Tristan here, your Laird Almighty. HA! Get it? I've always wanted to use that joke. No one's laughing? Bah, none of you have a sense of humour. Sorcha why are you face-palming?
Och, never mind then!
I'm here as Laird of this clan to layout a few advisory notes and rules. Things will probably change as time goes on, but here's a short list to get you all started.
1) This is purely for fun, remember that. This is authorized use by the great creator--never cross her!
2) No Starting Wars--We’ve had ENOUGH!
3) No Slander, but take note that what is considered ‘slander’ is variable depending on, 1) Your surname; 2) your relation to whomever you are talking about; and 3) THEIR surname. If you can’t take the insults, go to the kitchen--Lorna will feed you.
4) Parents, remember your children read this--do not post about your sex lives.
5) Children, your parents read this, as far as we are concerned, you're all still five and do not have sex lives. Let us have our delusions.
6) In the same vein; always lock the gatehouse door.
7) Swearing is perfectly acceptable. Bonus points are awarded for originality and creativity.
8) Lachlan’s hair is considered a legitimate member of the clan.
9) Declan's hair has a mind of its own and is more temperamental than a soap opera starlet with histrionic personality disorder. Touch at your own risk.
10) If in doubt, hug Lachlan, Cassie, Finn or Alistair.
11) Carmichael kilts go missing frequently for some reason. Lose your modesty, for they certainly have none.
12) Any and all instances of emokilting must be documented and recorded for future mocking purposes.
13) Cassie is the nice one.
14) The Englishman in our midst may be on the slim and wiry side, but is meaner than the rest of us combined. Do not get on his bad side. We all know how that breed is about being all stoic while holding the mother of all grudges.
15) The tiny, adorable dark-haired princess packs a punch--- or at least a deadly flying hug.
16) Try to resist the temptation to throw knickers and other tokens at the Spaniard when he's playing guitar. He won't notice unless you're his beloved.
17) Ditto the Irishmen.
18) Never challenge the Spaniard to a drinking game.
19) Whisky-related antics will be mostly ignored after property damage has been rectified and mocking and turnip-cooking has ensued. Doubly true for whisky-related antics involving Carmichael men.
20) Learn the meaning of the word “numpty.”
layout by lobelia
Icons credited to:
|Interests:||117: adoptive families, adventures, archery, arguing, bagpipes, being loud, being proud, being rambunctious, being stubborn, being the best, being wild, bets, big babbys, blacksmiths, boats, bodhran, books, booze, braiding hair, bravery, brothers, cards, carpentry, cassie's hugs, cats, challenges, children, coins, companionship, cookies, cooking, cuddling, doing what's right, drinking, drinking games, eating, el pendejo, englishmen who are germen, family, fencing, fiddle, fighting, fishing, flirting, flowers, food, foster mothers, france, friendship, gambling, gardening, gatehouses, germany, girly girls, glomping, goading one another, hair, haylofts, healing, herbs, home, horses, hunting, inventive swearing, ireland, irishmen, lachlan's hair, languages, laughing, libraries, literature, making swords, marrying for love, medicine, mockery, music, not being evil, not england, not listening to rules, not the bad time, nudity, numptys, onkel lachlan, outdoors, partnership, piggyback rides, protecting your clan, reading, romance, sailing, sassenachs, scotland, shagging, shirtless men, singing, singing off-key, sisters, sleeping, snarking, snogging, spain, spaniards, stables, stealing cookies, stealing rory's kilt, stolen kilts, stories, strength, swords, taking care of everyone, taking horses without permission, the kilt song, tomboys, training yards, travel, trouble, white violets|
|Watched by:||1: sapereaude|
|Account type:||Free Patient|