1. What is one thing others might find intolerable about them?
2. Do they have any annoying quirks? If so, what are they?
3. Name one or more of their bad habits.
4. Any addictions? (Food, sex, drugs/alcohol, shopping, power/control, etc.)
5. What is one thing they do that can negatively affect their relationship with friends?
6. Their romantic relationships?
7. What is the biggest mistake they’ve ever made?
8. What mistake(s) do they continue to make/have not learned from?
9. Name some of their major physical shortcomings.
10. Some of their emotional shortcomings?
11. What are their intellectual shortcomings?
12. At least one thing that they tend to overreact to.
13. In what ways might they be overly negative and/or pessimistic?
14. Is there anything they are too optimistic about?
15. How might they be ignorant or prejudiced?
16. Do they have any behaviors and/or beliefs that cannot be adequately justified?
17. When would they be too judgmental of someone or something?
18. Are they ever a pushover about something? If so, how?
19. Is there anything they refuse to budge on? What are they stubborn about?
20. What is a self-inflicted misery of theirs? (i.e. something they perpetuate themselves
Lust: a headcanon about your character's romantic and/or sexual life
Greed: a headcanon about something your character hordes or collects
Sloth: a headcanon about something your character hates to do or simply hates in general
Pride: a headcanon about something your character is a bit cocky about
Gluttony: a headcanon about food or obsessions
Wrath: a headcanon about your character and their anger management
Envy: a headcanon about your character's secret desires and jealousies
Because I haven't added everything to my muselist. #'s are ish because I miscount. lol.
( oh god there's a lot )
(vis·u·al·os·i·ties) noun— 1) A collection of pictures, piece of film, or displays used to illustrate or accompany a fictional character. 2) Hipster bullshit.
Visualosities are a sort of digital collage, a collection of virtual magazine clippings that you relate to your character in some way. It's a simple, fun thing to do & share if you are visually inclined or even if you are not.
A-Z Headcanon Questions.
Alignment :: What would be their D&D alignment? How might it come into play?
Beverage :: What do they most like to drink, and why?
Co-Habitate :: Do they live with anyone? What's "need to know" before moving in?
Decor :: What kind of home do they keep? Are there any defining details?
Escape :: What do they do to destress? How successful is it?
Fluff :: What hits their soft spot? Does anything them into emotional goo?
Grudge :: How bad does an insult go over? Do they hold a grudge long?
Hobby :: What's something they do for fun that might be surprising?
Insomnia :: What's their sleeping schedule like? Snorer? Sound sleeper?
Jaded :: Do they buy into the "happily ever after" ideal? What's their standard?
Kin :: What's their role among their relations? Do they consider others family?
Law :: What do they think about abiding rules? Are they selective about it?
Magic :: In a magic series or not, are they accepting, or is each instance a shock?
Network :: Are they connected to the people? How much do they reach out to others?
Offspring :: What kind of parent would they be? Would they prefer one, or multiple?
Pistol :: Is this character skilled with a weapon? What's their opinion of violence?
Question :: How often do they feel doubt? What topics are they defensive about?
Reminder :: How are they at remembering daily needs? What falls through the cracks?
Sing :: Do they like music? Do they listen often/sing/hum/play songs in their head?
Touch :: How do they handle contact? Is their personal bubble big?
Upcoming :: How much do they think of the future? Do they make long-term plans?
Vice :: What bad habits do they have? Is there something they would be ashamed of?
Wardrobe :: What's their fashion style? Do they have any staple pieces?
X-Ray :: How's their health? Any problem areas? Do they take care of themselves?
Yack :: What's their favorite thing to talk about? What do they go on about?
Zodiac :: What's their astro sign? Does it fit? What would you pick, if it's unknown?
big spoon/little spoon:
favorite non-sexual activity:
who uses all the hot water:
most trivial thing they fight over:
who does most of the cleaning:
what has a season pass on their dvr/who controls the netflix queue:
who calls up the super/landlord when the heat’s not working:
who steals the blankets:
who leaves their stuff around:
who remembers to buy the milk:
who remembers anniversaries:
who cooks normally?:
how often do they fight?:
what do they do when they’re away from each other?:
nicknames for each other?:
who is more likely to pay for dinner?:
who steals the covers at night?:
what would they get each other for gifts?:
who kissed who first?:
who made the first move?:
who remembers things?:
who started the relationship?:
who cusses more?:
what would they do if the other one was hurt?:
50 Headcanon Questions.
1. What does their bedroom look like?
2. Do they have any daily rituals?
3. Do they exercise, and if so, what do they do? How often?
4. What would they do if they needed to make dinner but the kitchen was busy?
5. Cleanliness habits (personal, workspace, etc.)
6. Eating habits and sample daily menu
7. Favorite way to waste time and feelings surrounding wasting time
8. Favorite indulgence and feelings surrounding indulging
10. Neuroses? Do they recognize them as such?
11. Intellectual pursuits?
12. Favorite book genre?
13. Sexual Orientation? And, regardless of own orientation, thoughts on sexual orientation in general?
14. Physical abnormalities? (Both visible and not, including injuries/disabilities, long-term illnesses, food-intolerances, etc.)
15. Biggest and smallest short term goal?
16. Biggest and smallest long term goal?
17. Preferred mode of dress and rituals surrounding dress
18. Favorite beverage?
19. What do they think about before falling asleep at night?
20. Childhood illnesses? Any interesting stories behind them?
21. Turn-ons? Turn-offs?
22. Given a blank piece of paper, a pencil, and nothing to do, what would happen?
23. How organized are they? How does this organization/disorganization manifest in their everyday life?
24. Is there one subject of study that they excel at? Or do they even care about intellectual pursuits at all?
25. How do they see themselves 5 years from today?
26. Do they have any plans for the future? Any contingency plans if things don’t workout?
27. What is their biggest regret?
28. Who do they see as their best friend? Their worst enemy?
29. Reaction to sudden extrapersonal disaster (eg The house is on fire! What do they do?)
30. Reaction to sudden intrapersonal disaster (eg close family member suddenly dies)
31. Most prized possession?
32. Thoughts on material possessions in general?
33. Concept of home and family?
34. Thoughts on privacy? (Are they a private person, or are they prone to ‘TMI’?)
35. What activities do they enjoy, but consider to be a waste of time?
36. What makes them feel guilty?
37. Are they more analytical or more emotional in their decision-making?
38. Would they consider themselves a Type A or Type B personality?
39. What recharges them when they’re feeling drained?
40. Would you say that they have a superiority-complex? Inferiority-complex? Neither?
41. How misanthropic are they?
43. How far did they get in formal education? What are their views on formal education vs self-education?
45. Superstitions or views on the occult?
46. Do they express their thoughts through words or deeds?
47. If they were to fall in love, who (or what) is their ideal?
48. How do they express love?
49. If this person were to get into a fist fight, what is their fighting style like?
50. Is this person afraid of dying? Why or why not?
House sat in his office, the door locked, the shades pulled, his hands passing his ball back and forth and a serious, thoughtful expression on his face. A string of thought in his mind told him that he was hiding, but the rest of him denied it. House didn't hide. He confronted problems head-on and attacked them without hesitation.
"You're a foolish little angel. How far are your wings from being clipped? It's bound to happen. You know it is. Who are you trying to fool?"
"Psycho-bitch", as House deigned the hospital's most recent patient, managed to not only slice a claw down House's left arm, but also managed to actually bother him. With a scowl he had taken her file and pushed it into Thirteen and left her to deal with the case of someone who so obviously stank of demon that House couldn't bare to be in the same room with. His skin crawled, and while his grace was slowly patching his wound, he couldn't shake her.
"I'm going to feed off your grace if you don't patch up my meatsuit."
Apparently she was stuck in it, just as House was stuck in the hospital.
His once dull separation from the Host was now beginning to weigh down on him.
He stops tossing his ball and cups it between his hands, leaning his forehead down against it and drawing in a breath. His mind drifts to a serene, secluded location that he thinks he had once set down upon - he must have, where else would it have come from?
Mentally, he fades.