|andromeda tonks. (womanunchained) wrote in disorderjournal,|
@ 2017-11-26 18:26:00
|Entry tags:||andromeda tonks|
Beware of gifts for people with pets this time of year. Apparently pets who eat holly get depressed.
|+ Things are worse than they've ever been. Unless everyone chooses to make a difference does, we may never be rid of the Death Eater scourge.|
+ Not knowing anything did not stop being in the middle of the mess.
+ Strength in numbers.
+ We're not that old, and there is supposedly some wisdom to age.
+ Having a healer around more would be beneficial.
+ Having a herbologist doesn't hurt either. Resources are likely in short supply.
+ We know a considerable amount of the people involved already, negating much of the plausible deniability.
+ It's going to get worse. It will not matter either way, we are already in danger and a chance to be brave ought to be taken.
+ Ted is insistent about goading, it may as well be goading with purpose.
+ Being related to half the people involved does instill a certain feeling of responsibility towards stopping this.
+ As long as Y-K-W lives, there will always be danger for our family regardless of whether we get involved or not. This is not a world any child deserves to grow up in, or worse, die in.
|- A lack of plausible deniability.|
- We're both highly visible people and the wards have been broken before.
- It may negate a safe place for Nymphadora, Remus and the baby if they should need it.
- We're damn old.
- Trusting people we do not know is going to be more difficult.
- It's going to get worse.
- It may mean facing off against Death Eaters more frequently and I was never must of a dueler.
- The cat will not appreciate it.
- I'm not sure Nymphadora will appreciate it either, but she's unlikely to scratch in reaction.
- Many people have already lost their lives, and we could be next.