|Nan (nanthimus) wrote in daysoftheweek,|
@ 2007-12-08 22:30:00
|Entry tags:||[admin] faq|
I actually haven't been asked any questions yet but these are the ones that I anticipate being asked. If you have one that's not on the list here, just reply to this post. :)
01. So break it down for me: what do my fics need to be about?
You write seven fics, one for each day of the week. Each fic must have at least one of that day's themes (but you can write for two or all three). In addition, your fic must reference that day in some way (by having an apointment on Tuesday, graduation on Thursday, whatever). You can interpret the themes however you want, and reference the days however you like.
02. Do I have to write about a couple?
No. You can claim a character and have it be completely gen, or you can claim two or three characters and let them be best friends. This isn't a romantic challenge and each days' themes can be interpreted however you want: romantic or platonic.
03. How many characters can I claim?
No more than three. Which means, you can claim Snape, Lucius, and Draco, but you can't claim the Deatheaters.
04. Is incest/shota/non-con okay?
Yes, yes, yes but warn for content.
05. Each day has three themes to it; do I have to write all three?
No. You can write all three in a fic, or just two, or just one. I added three different themes simply to add some variety without having to write three different theme sets.
06. Can two people collaborate?
No. One person is to write all seven fics.
07. Can my story be offsite/not posted directly to the community?
Yes, but do not link to a friends only/otherwise restricted page. If you do, I will ask you to post it elsewhere. If you don't comply, I will delete the post. Sorry if that sounds harsh.
08. So is it one fic a day, or is there some other time constraint?
The only time constraint is, if you've not posted something for two months, I will email and make sure that you're still interested in keeping the claim.
09. Do I tag my own entries or let you do it?
Let me tag them. I was going to have everyone tag their own entries but I would rather take care of it myself. Control freak? I THINK NOT.