|Evander A. Nelson-Olson, esq (anderrr) wrote in dalton_rpg,|
@ 2011-12-06 16:50:00
|Entry tags:||! email, @ character: benjamin dubois, @ character: evander olson, @ character: ronald martin, @ character: thackery avalon|
To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: TOP SECRET!!!!
It's Raf's birthday in ONE WEEK and we need to think of something to do!! I know I said I could think of something but it's been really really really hard!! I know we don't have a lot of time - especially cause of sectionals this weekend and then everyone going home the weekend after. We're gonna have to do our best with the time we've got! I have a few options so we can do some or all of them?
- Between the 13th and 18th, there are performances of Mama Mia! which could be cool cause we all know that Raf loves Broadway and stuff. Tix aren't even that expensive so we could all chip in and get really awesome seats?
- The movie theater is having a Twithon every night next week. Basically it means they play all of the Twilight films back to back like a marathon. I know we all hate it but it could be funny to go and just laugh at it? We could even cover ourselves in glitter too? :P
- We ditch classes on Tuesday afternoon and go into Columbus. We can go to a restaurant and celebrate with food cause y'll know that's epic awesome! Food is always a good thing. Plus we could all pitch in and get him a massive cake or something?
- It's during the afternoon on the 14th so we'd have to skip afternoon classes
don't give me that disapproving look of yours, Ronald! I know you are! but there's this tea thing that looks like it could be pretty cool. I know afternoon tea sounds like something way too girly but Raf basically inhales the stuff so that could be cool?
- We throw a surprise party in the common room one night this week. On a day that's not his birthday so he doesn't suspect anything. Obvs it can't be anything too awesome cause it's a school night
look, Ron! I'm being sensible! but it could be cool? I'd suggest going out but 1) IT'S FREEZING! 2) We'd have to get back in and it'll be noticeable if we're drunk 3) School night and all...
So yeah! Those were some of the ideas I had but if you guys have any then that would be cool too.
Tell me what you guys think?