Remember, sign ups are open all months long as there are fewer than 8 people who joined. If you want to join in, comment here
and join the fun :D
This post contains all the information you need to enter your icons. Breaking the rules might lead to a disqualification for the next round.
- Icons must be made originally for this challenge. No prior work may be submitted!
- All work must be your own, not someone elses!
- Make sure icons aren't adult in nature!
- Icons must fit the insanejournal standard, under 40 kb, 100x100px and in either .png, .gif, or .jpg file format.
- Post the finished icons at the same time.
- When posting the finished 20, please leave a 3 icon preview. You are free to post them here (wiht a lj-cut) or a direct link to the entry.
- Don't lock the icon post: I need to access them for posting the voting!
- Don't submit your icons to this post!
- All entries are moderated: This means they'll be public once I approve them. I will also tag them at this time!
- You don't need to tag your entries!
- Please use this guideline for the subject: Round# - your claim
Completed 20 are due DUE DATE:2/1/2011
(Tuesday)!View the Participants
- 10 Themes: cold,positive,beginning,numbers,bright,negative,face,epic,resolution, hope
- 5 Category: Up Close and Personal
- 5 Artist's Choice
If you have any questions regarding any of the prompts, please feel free to ask in a comment to this post! :)
All Ten themes are open to interpretation.For example, negative could either be an example with a negative feel or a negative space icon...
For Up Close and Personal: All icons must be close cropped.
Examples: (all mine and all of Billie Piper, no I do not have an obsession with her smile)