The themes for October 2013 were:
1. adolescentism: a form of ageplay; arousal from dressing up and/or playing the role of an adolescent
3. sex clubs
4. Tunnel of Love: making out while on a Tunnel of Love amusement park ride -- or whatever wizarding equivalent you wish to invent!
- with the alternate pairing: Rufus Scrimgeour/Lucius Malfoy( Monthly Masterlist, October 2013 )
The themes for August 2013 were:
1. anal inserts
2. mysophilia: arousal from soiled or dirty objects or places; being turned on by doin' it in dirty places, getting off on used undergarments or socks, etc.
3. penis/breast enlargement
4. professional dominatrix/dominant
- with alternate pairing: Alecto Carrow/Sibyll Trelawney( Monthly Masterlist, August 2013 )
The themes for September 2013 were:
1. docking: a form of foreskin play generally between two men (although if a woman is involved, a dildo or strap-on may substitute for one of the penises); mutual masturbation in which the glans of one penis is inserted into the foreskin of another penis.
2. group sex
3. phone (or floo!) sex
4. virility/sexual enhancement charms: magical Viagra!
- with alternate pairing: Viktor Krum/Susan Bones( Monthly Masterlist, September 2013 )
Once again, huge thanks to sdk
for helping us out with these! It's our fault they're going up late, not hers.
The themes for June 2013 were:
1. apotemnophilia: arousal by the idea of losing or amputating a limb (one's own) or from being or looking like an amputee
2. padlocks: as used in bondage/for restraint
3. sacofricosis: the practice of cutting a hole in one's front trouser pocket for the purpose of masturbation
4. strapping: spanking or whipping with a strap
- with alternate pairing: Blaise Zabini/Marietta Edgecombe( Monthly Masterlist, June 2013 )
The themes for July 2013 were:
2. fans: used as an erotic prop; consider the flirting language of fans, their use in erotic dancing, etc.
3. harmatophilia: arousal from the mistakes of others; most frequently this refers to the mistakes, clumsiness, or inabilities of one's partner in bed
4. pandering: procuring a prostitute for a third person or convincing a person to engage in prostitution by providing a client
- with alternate pairing: Ernie MacMillan/Justin Finch-Fletchley( Monthly Masterlist, July 2013 )
March 2013 was DD's seventh birthday! Members celebrated by creating pieces inspired by our gorgeous new community banner.( Monthly Masterlist, March 2013 )
In April, we celebrated the silly side of sex. The themes of April 2013 were:
1. unfortunate incidents
2. coulrophilia: sexual attraction to clowns, mimes, or jesters; sexual arousal from clowning, miming, etc.; incorporation of clown play into sex
- with alternate pairing: George/George and/or Fred/Fred( Monthly Masterlist, April 2013 )
As a side note, we want to say THANK YOU to sdk
for helping us out with these masterlists and some general maintenance around the comm while the mods have been getting whipped (and not in the "deviant" way, sadly) by life. Thanks for saving our rosy butts, sdk
For February 2013 we had a bit of a cynical, anti-Valentine's theme for a switch:
2. jealousy: arousal from feeling jealousy or from making one's partner jealous
3. magically-facilitated non-con/dub-con (i.e. love potions, lust spells, Imperius curse, etc.)
4. UST - unresolved sexual tension (with the catch that it must remain
unresolved in some fashion)
- with alternate pairing: Horace Slughorn/anyone or Dolores Umbridge/anyone (with the caveat that they must be engaging in sexual activity for some non-romantic reason, e.g. manipulation, deals involving sex, information gathering...)
Members were also able to choose from any unfulfilled Kinky Kristmas wishes.( Monthly Masterlist, February 2013 )
With this post, another Kinky Kristmas season comes to a close. Although we had fewer total pieces this time around, we had a wider range of characters and pairings than in previous years -- even a number of characters never before featured in Kinky Kristmas -- thus proving that Daily Deviant continues to produce some of the most interesting, unsual, and varied fic and art to be found in the fandom. A huge round of applause to all of this year's fantastic authors and artists!
Before we get to the reveals, we have some huge thank yous to extend.
- As always, our most heartfelt thanks to everyone, both members and watchers, who read, viewed, commented, and recced throughout December. We all play in this big fandom sandbox for the interaction with
like-minded individuals, so it's you wonderful folks who keep this fandom and this comm rolling along. THANK YOU!
- Once again, thanks go out to the authors and artists who contributed pieces to this year's celebration. You've helped fulfill some members' smutty holiday wishes while entertaining the rest of us in the process, and the resulting collection of works is wondrous indeed!
- And last but most definitely not least, enormous heaps of gratitude and virtual brownies to those generous souls who contributed pinch hits and extra pieces this year: its_art
, and unbroken_halo
. ♥ ♥ ♥
We're truly delighted by this year's collection of tasty and unusual fics and art. We hope you enjoyed the pieces as much as we did, that you'll spend some time going back to any fantastic things that you might have missed, and that you'll continue watching the action here at Daily Deviant throughout the new year.
Now, with all of that said...( The Kinky Kristmas 2013 Reveals )
The themes for November 2012 were:
1. anisonogamism: attraction to partners much older or younger than oneself
2. sex conferences: sex-themed events with panels, workshops, lectures, etc. (i.e. similar to an academic conference... or an HP con??)
3. stag/hen parties (AKA bachelor/bachelorette parties)
4. swallowing/spitting (yes, we're referring to semen!)
- with alternate pairing: Phineas Nigellus Black/Sirius Black( Monthly Masterlist, November 2012 )
The special theme for September 2012 was Back to School
1. student/teacher roleplay (or student/student, or teacher/teacher...)
2. continuing education: school after Hogwarts (Are there universities in the wizarding world? Would any of the HP characters go to a Muggle college? How about apprenticeships?)
3. school uniforms (or any uniform or wearable item that indicates student/trainee status)
(of new students, trainees, junior members, etc.)( Monthly Masterlist, September2012 )
The themes for October 2012 were:
1. capnolagnia: arousal from watching others smoke (i.e. smoking fetish)
2. infantilism: role playing a regression to early childhood/infancy
3. sex magic
4. suspension: hanging someone in the air for sexual purposes
- with alternate pairing: Nearly Headless Nick/Lily Evans( Monthly Masterlist, October 2012 )
The themes for July 2012 were:
1. couvade syndrome: sympathetic pregnancy (one partner experiencing psychosomatic, sympathetic symptoms while the other partner is pregnant)
2. ecouterism: arousal from hearing/listening to others engaged in sexual activities
3. personal ads
4. symbolic bondage: this can be either "pretend" bondage (e.g. not actually tied up but pretending to be) or symbols of belonging or ownership (e.g. collars, leashes, etc.)
- with alternate pairing: George Weasley/James Potter (your choice from either James Potter!)( Monthly Masterlist, July 2012 )
The themes for August 2012 were:
2. pubic hair modification: sculpting, dying, braiding, etc.
3. pygophilia: arousal from touching, licking, kissing, etc. the buttocks or from rubbing one's own buttocks against a partner's
4. traditional domestic roles: relationship dynamic in which one partner has authority over the other(s) (any gender combo is good here!)
- with the alternate pairing: Pansy Parkinson/Astoria Greengrass (Malfoy)( Monthly Masterlist, August 2012 )
The themes for May 2012 were:
1. agnophilia (struggling before one partner gives in, i.e. fighting for dominance or pretend fighting)
2. essayeurs (historically, these were men engaged by French brothels to make out with the girls in front of the customers in order to relax and entice them into participating)
3. love potions
- with alternate pairing: Ginny Weasley/Lavender Brown( Monthly Masterlist, May 2012 )
The themes for June 2012 were:
1. aggressive partners: arousal from being pursued/pursuing aggressively or aggressive behavior in bed
2. child betrothal
3. dirty talk
4. phygephilia: arousal from flight, either real or by proxy
- with alternate pairing: Amos Diggory/Sybill Trelawney( Monthly Masterlist, June 2012 )
March was Daily Deviant's sixth birthday
! Our members had three options for celebrating:
1. to create fic or art based in some way on any previous work(s) posted to the comm in its six year history
2. to team up with other members for kinky collaborations
3. to create fic or art based on characters and prompts chosen blindly from a "mystery" list (the mods might have been feeling a bit sadistic on this one...)( Monthly Masterlist, March 2012 )
The themes for April 2012 were:
1. agrexophilia (arousal from knowing one might be overheard)
3. mummification (full-body binding/restriction)
4. podophilia (foot fetish!)
- with alternate pairing: Harry Potter/Kingsley Shacklebolt( Monthly Masterlist, April 2012 )
This year's fantastic collection of pieces is a bit different than our previous ones in terms of characters and pairings and so forth. In case anyone missed them, the 2011 stats are in this post
Before we get to the big reveal, we're going to take just a moment to extend some very heartfelt thank yous. Once again, Kinky Kristmas was a smashing success, and none of it could have been possible without you.
- Thank you to everyone, both members and watchers, who read, viewed, commented, and recced throughout December. We're all here for the interaction with like-minded fans, so without people like you, there'd be no Kinky Kristmas or Daily Deviant or HP fandom at all. I think most of us have noticed that there's been a bit of a drop off in commenting across fandom over the last year or two. Nonetheless, this year's KK generated more than 1,200 comments
on its 70 pieces, and we've had enough recs to have 37 pieces
than last year!) listed in the Daily Snitch!! We truly cannot thank you all enough.
- Second, huge thanks to the members and watchers who contributed fic and art to this year's event. You all clearly put your collective best foot forward, as the response proves. A standing ovation to you all.
- Last, but certainly not least, huge heaps of gratitude and virtual chocolate to those who contributed pinch hits or extra pieces this year: celandineb
, and tripperfunster
We're positively thrilled with the results of this year's celebration, and we hope you had a fantastic time reading and viewing. This fandom and the brilliant and talented individuals who comprise it are amazing. ♥
Now, without further delay...( The Kinky Kristmas 2011 Reveals! )
The themes for October 2011 were:
1. bathing/washing: arousal from bathing a partner or washing any part of a partner's body, or from being bathed/washed
2. life-threatening situations: arousal from being in extremely dangerous/life-threatening situations
4. tears/crying: arousal from a partner's crying or tears
- with alternate pairing: Luna Lovegood/Nymphadora Tonks( Monthly Masterlist, October 2011 )
The theme for November 2011 was "Stretch Yourself!" Authors and artists were challenged to create pieces that were outside their usual repertoire in terms of characters, pairings, kinks, genres, themes, etc.( Monthly Masterlist, November 2011 )
The themes for August 2011 were:
1. authority figure roleplay: professor, Auror, employer, daddy, Healer, etc.
2. body writing: exactly what it sounds like; writing on your partner's body
3. dark wizards/witches: arousal by or worship of Dark magic users
4. massage parlors
- with alternate pairing: Charlie Weasley/Draco Malfoy ( Monthly Masterlist, August 2011 )
The themes for September 2011 were:
2. nipple play
3. pervertibles: objects not intended for sexual purposes "perverted" for use in sex play
4. sex shops
- with alternate pairing: Neville Longbottom/Cho Chang( Monthly Masterlist, September 2011 )
The themes for June 2011 were:
2. hygrophilia: arousal from contact with bodily fluids, e.g. sweat, tears, saliva, vaginal fluid, etc; blood is not included in this category/kink
- with alternate pairing: Bill Weasley and/or Charlie Weasley/Seamus Finnegan( Monthly Masterlist, June 2011 )
In honor of the foolish month of April, our theme was bad porn
! Our members helped put together a list of bad porn tropes and clichés, then were challenged to create pieces based on the items on the list. The results range from horribly hilarious to surprisingly serious.( Monthly Masterlist, April 2011 )
As promised, the big reveal! But before we get to it, we want to take a few moments to thank all the people who made this year's celebration a smashing success.
- Thanks to everyone, both members and watchers, who read, viewed, commented, and recced throughout the month. The response to this year's KK was unbelievable. To date, there are nearly 1,600 comments
on our 80 KK pieces, and we've had enough recs to send 36 pieces
to the Daily Snitch. We're simply blown away. Thank you all!
- Second, huge thanks and applause to the members and watchers who contributed fic and art for the month. You all went above and beyond, and together we created a collection of works of which you should all be tremendously proud.
- And last but certainly not least, huge heaps of gratitude to those who stepped forward to produce extra pieces and pinch hits: celandineb
, r_grayjoy ::cough::
, and zephre
. The superstar this year, without a doubt, was leela_cat
, who wrote FIVE fics
for KK. She gets the golden phallus trophy for that one for sure!
We're unspeakably thrilled with the results of this year's celebration, and we hope you all had a great time reading and viewing. This fandom and the talented people that comprise it are amazing.
Now, what you've all been waiting for...( Kinky Kristmas 2010 Author and Artist Reveals )