Welcome to Daily Deviant's Wheel of Fornication
! By now most of you are probably wondering what this is all about. So we're here to give you all the dirty details and get this thing
We've spent the last couple of weeks collecting celebration-themed prompts and gluing them to our smutty spinner wheels. Now everyone gets to spin the wheels, get some surprise prompts, and use them to create porny pieces to celebrate Daily Deviant's birthday. You'll have a bit over two weeks to post your fic and art, then we'll have some quick polling to determine things like "best use of prompt" or "most monitor-melting celebration." At the end, we'll hand out some awards -- and the opportunity to choose a theme or two for the summer months.The full details:
- Click the banner below to go to the spinner. The spinner is labeled only with numbers 1 through 12.
- Spin three times -- once for Wheel X, once for Wheel Y, and once for Wheel 69. (I.e. we have three separate prompt lists, each with somewhat different types of prompts.)
- Return to this post and leave a comment with your results. (You need only list the three numbers; we'll assume the first number is for the first wheel/list, the second number is for the second wheel/list, etc. Comments are screened to preserve the prompt surprises.)
- We'll reply to you ASAP and give you your prompts.
- Once a prompt has been taken, we'll remove it from the wheel and replace it with another from the list. So each time a number is chosen, the corresponding prompt will be different. If we run out of prompts, we'll start over from the top of the list.
- Pieces must be a minimum of 200 words (if fic) or a sketch equivalent (if art).
- If your fic is 500 words or less, you must only use one
prompt. If it's over 500 words, you must use two
prompts. For art, only one
prompt is necessary.
- Since fills may be short, we're not going to be strictly policing the rating of each piece. Just remember this is Daily Deviant and we want to see some sex!
- Pieces are to be posted in comments to the main event post -- here
. There are headers for your use included in the event post.
- After you've posted your piece, you're welcome to return to the wheel and spin for a new set of prompts. You then have the option of combining your new prompts with any old ones that you didn't use in your previous round or simply using the new ones.And that's that!