|lisaroquin (lisaroquin) wrote in crossedwires,|
@ 2008-01-01 14:13:00
|Entry tags:||mod post, rules|
The Rules & Fandoms clarifications
There will be a monthly themes and or challenges. Fic outside these are more than welcome, and if you have an old fic that fits the theme or challenge you're welcome to repost it here. If you want to post your epic WIP crossover as you go chapter by chapter, no one's going to stop you, but it would appreciated if you considered posting the header info w/ links to all the chapters when completed.
1. All fic must be a crossover.
2. All Genres--gen, het, slash, femmeslash, real person allowed. All ratings from utterly harmless gen fluff to NC40 smut is welcome. Crackfic is always fun. Just label it okay?
3. All fic must be behind a cut tag and have an appropriate header which should include
--cut tag or link to the fic here--
note: Spoilers for current season of a television show or book/movie released within the last three months are a necessary warning. If you don't wish to put a pairing in your header if it is a fic with a pairing that's fine, but c'mon y'all have had to have seen at least one round of wank and flailing over het/slash wars etc. "Het" is considered a warning if you do not have a listed pairing and it contains graphic sexual situations as are "Slash" and "Femmeslash" or "Threesome/Moresome" as much as any kink.
Also, if you can't be bothered to read the header of a fic with the appropriate info warnings, you have no place to complain in the slightest about the fic's content. The header is not there for the author to point and say "I told you so" when you complain about the content of the fic.
4. No flaming. "You suck. This fic sucks. That's gross. You're sick to even think that up" is a flame. You will be banned. Constructive criticism is not. There is a difference. There is a difference.
What Constitutes a Crossover FAQ
1. Buffy & Angel, while two seperate series, yes, are one fandom for the sake of argument.
2. Yes I realize within Bandom itself Pete Wentz/Mikey Way would be considered a crossover but these bands tour together, spend months travelling the same festivals etc some level of interaction, especially within the Decaydance label (seeming) majority of bandom, is pretty much an expected thing in actuality so...I'm going to be a 'big clueless meanie' and put them under one umbrella.