Crazy Cooks R Us
InsaneJournal's Cooking Community
|Name:||All About Cooking!|
|Theme:||This is an asylum to discuss cooking - any aspect of cooking!|
|About:||This is the cooking asylum, for all the insane cooks and chefs we have on this site! Feel free to post pictures of food you've made as long as it's behind a cut tag. Feel free to ask questions about recipes, or kitchen equipment, or anything you're confused about or want feedback on. Tell us your fun cooking stories, like the time the cat ran between your legs and you dropped the bowl of dry ingredients on him and he was pure white for three days from the flour dust. Feel free to ask or post anything about cooking or baking, as long as you're respectful. |
A few guidelines to start with:
- Always tag your posts! I can't stress this enough. If you're asking a question, tag the post with the thing you're asking about so we don't get a string of "question about X" tags; if you're asking about onions, make the tag for the post "onions" and "advice." ("Advice" is our general "I'm asking a question" tag.)
- Please put pictures behind a cut tag! Don't suck up people's bandwidth; if they want to see the picture, they will click on the cut tag. Make the cut tag informative, too, so they know if there's really big files behind the cut (putting in the number of pictures and the megabytes in the cut tag, like "five pics, 32 MB behind the cut" is a good rule of thumb).
- No trolling, spamming, or flame wars, please. I'll come down with the Slappy Moderator Hand, and I don't want to do that.
- There are no dumb questions, but there are rude questions. Don't ask rude questions.
- More to come as we work out the kinks.
|Interests:||10: baking, chef, cook, cooking, cuisine, food, gourmand, gourmet, recipe, recipes|
|Members:||5: carveus, |
|Watched by:||3: carveus, griffen, yonmei|
|Account type:||Free Patient|