The Green Day Slash Community
|Theme:||Green Day Slash|
|Website:||Rules & Regulations|
|About:||Welcome to Coming Clean: The Green Day Slash Community! |
True, this is a shameless InsaneJournal spin-off of the infamous community on LiveJournal. As the name suggests, this community celebrates slash between the members of the infamous Berkeley, CA based punk band Green Day. Green Day slash involving Green Day members and other men outside of the band is also welcome.
We ask that you abide by a few simple rules.
1. Be respectful of others. Most importantly, if you aren't open to relationships of a homosexual nature, then you really have no point in being here. This also means that community members are expected to treat each other with dignity and respect.
2. Don't spam. The focus of this community is Green Day slash, so all posts should pertain to this topic in some way. At the very least, posts should have something to do with Green Day. Please do not post player requests for Role Playing Games. There have been more posts than we thought there would be, so please do not post introductions or promote other communities here. Thank you.
3. Please place fan fiction and fan art under an lj-cut. Drabbles (100 words) do not need to be placed behind an lj-cut. If you're posting icons, use your own discretion; if you have a lot of them, it's generally good practice to show a few of them as "teasers" and place the rest behind an ij-cut. The whole idea is to prevent our member's friends page from being loaded with lots of text and images. :)
For fan fiction or fan art, it'd be helpful to include a heading such as the following before the ij-cut:
Title: Title of your work.
Author: Your name (or someone else's if you're posting on their behalf WITH THEIR PERMISSION).
Pairing: Such as Mike/Tre.
Rating: Either G, PG, PG-13, R, or NC-17.
Summary: Write a summary, don't just copy and paste a line from your story that tells nothing of the plot. Keep it brief and clear.
Disclaimer: To avoid being sued, write a brief disclaimer.
Author Notes: If you have something to say that is relevant to your story, write it here, other wise skip this part. Also, keep things brief, we don't want an essay longer than the actual story - if a story needs a side-note twenty miles long, something isn't right.
Warnings: If there are no warnings, skip this, but if there is something you feel might be offensive to some readers, list them here.
Using the American movie guidelines as a template, most fanfic can be rated as follows:
* G: Good clean fun for all ages.
* PG: Mild implied sexual innuendo, mild bad words, or violence or serious (though not quite mature) topics.
* PG-13: Some violence, bad language, obvious sexual innuendo, implied sexual relations. Also may include some mature topics such as suicide, homosexuality, drug/alcohol advocacy, rape aftermath, details of childbirth, etc. depending on the mores of the fandom involved.
* R: Just-short-of-explicit sex, graphic torture or violence, rape. Not recommended for minors.
* NC-17: explicit erotica, excessively gory violence. Often illegal for underage readers.
|Interests:||21: 1039/smoothed out slappy hours, 924 gilman st., american idiot, berkeley, billie joe armstrong, billie joe/mike, billie joe/tre, dookie, green day, green day slash, insomniac, kerplunk, lookout! records, mike dirnt, mike/tre, nimrod, punk, slash, the network, tre cool, warning|
|Account type:||Free Patient|