|logan keys (logankeys) wrote in cityofrainooc,|
@ 2009-05-25 04:10:00
|The City Of Rain|
1. OOC doesn't equal IC. That has to be one of the most important rule out there, and it's essential information when you RP anywhere.
2. Characters can use their journals as one or two things: Blogs or diaries. Blog can be seen by everyone and diaries are personal unless someone steals it. You can't ward things off to certain people. It's either everyone see's it or nobody does. When you post a blog/diary entry, label what it is in the subject line.
3. Make your PB's realistic. We have the right to reject your PB if we feel that it's too old/young. On rare occasions we will do this, but other than that there aren't any restrictions.
4. Threading should be formatted as below:
Characters: [I. e. Jane Doe & open; Jane Doe & John Doe]
Where: Self explanitory, try to be specific.
When: Time like afternoon, after a certain event etc.
Status: Complete/Ongoing ; Closed/Open
Summary: Brief description on what is going on or what is going to go on.
Rating: G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17. Also provide warnings if there is any explicit content.
and the rest would be put a cut.
5. Don't godmode, and try to avoid a Mary-Su or Gary-Stu.
6. Keep it realistic, relationships--whether involving love or friendship--don't appear overnight.
7. Activity keeps a game going, therefore we require you to post at least once every two weeks. Whether it's a journal entry or a thread, you must meet that requirement. If not, you'll be warned, then taken out of the game. Make sure you have at least that much time to commit to this game before you apply.
8. There is no character limit, but make sure you can handle all of them before apping them in.
9. As of now, there will be no exceptions concerning races. There will be no hybrids, and no your vampire cannot have Twilight-like powers. That's just how things are.
Want to violate the rules? Three strikes and you're out, however cliche it is.