|Bridget McKennitt (bridgetmkennitt) wrote in chromaticvision,|
@ 2011-10-02 21:03:00
|Entry tags:||event: drabblethon|
Participants can create for either/both today's prompts or previous days' prompts (the latter on the previous days' entries).
Day 1 on IJ | Day 1 on DW
Day 2 on IJ | Day 2 on DW
Description: A cup of coffee with cream swirled in it on a plate with a spoon.
Two truths and a lie
undoing what has been done
making the worst of a good situation
broken | win | four squares | together
- Drabbles must have a character of color/non-white character as the focus, whether singular or in a pairing.
- Drabbles are 100 words or in sets of 100 words. Iconbles are 2-4 icons of the same image with different textures/texts/colors/etc. Drawbles are up to the artist's discretion.
- Prompts can be interpreted however you wish.
- Drabbles can be posted in its entirety in the comments of that day's prompts or linked elsewhere (on LJ, personal website, AO3, etc) with header information listed.
- Subject title format: Title, Fandom, Character/Pairing