|Michael Matthews-Mitchell (breathofice) wrote in charmedagainooc,|
@ 2008-06-13 06:12:00
|Current music:||Piano Man - Billy Joel|
Oh My Word! Life is full of surprises!
Ok pals! It's Anne here, and I know you all probably already know about my new little snickerdoodle, but I feel like spamming the OOC board again, bwhahahaaa!
It's Henry Michael Matthews-Mitchell to the rescue! That's a mouth full, don't you think?
Ok, so he goes by Michael. Problem solved. No Mike, Mikey, Micky, or any of that, unless you don't expect an answer. Mick is passable, though. You don't think Cinders would let him get away without a nickname, do you?
So here's a few interesting facts about Mick here.
- His powers include: Cryokinesis (ice-ice baby!), Omni-linguism (but everyone pretty much can do that, except for Mel since she's the ONLY one that's not whitelighter or cupid! I just noticed that actually), Orbing (naturally), and Sensing (he needs to touch you first... that sounded a lot less creepy in my head. Then he can sense you and hear your call. He senses evil too, but can't pinpoint it).
- Unlike Mel (who's anti-magic) and Dan (who's magic-ignorant so far), Michael has no beef with it. In fact, if Chris is ever up for a hunt, so if Michael.
- He's a bit shameless and not shy, except around pretty girls. Then he's kind of a dumbass/dork. Easily makes a fool of himself, which usually results in amusement for whoever gets to witness it.
- He's a sword fighter. Been fencing since he was 12.
- Like Cinders and Jules, he does Ju-jitsu. But he's really bad at it.
- He's in the naval reserves and has just arrived home after an 8 week boot camp.
- Oh yes, he smokes. But he lives by himself, so he tries not to let everyone catch him doing it. But he knows they know that he knows they know he smokes. (Ok, I had to go over that like four times to make sure it was right.)
- He doesn't like taking orders. But if you ask him nicely, he'll usually do it.
- He looks up to Chris a lot since he doesn't have a brother of his own. Which means he usually sides with him in pretty much every arguement. Think of him as Chris' male (and completely heterosexual and not overly ZOMFG-ish) cheerleader.
- He's kind of impulsive. He makes quick decisions under pressure, and he usually doesn't stop to consider the consequences other than the immediate ones.
- Oh, and he never once went to normal school. He did go to a normal daycare for a little while when he was a toddler, but caused too many problems because he'd always orb out when the staff wasn't looking. So they'd panic.
Ok, so there ya go! There's more detailed info on his profile.
By the way, is that icon not THE BEST one of shia that you have ever seen?