|About:||Welcome to cf_hardcore.|
This is a community for Childfree topics and related issues.
Confused about some of our terminology? See the Glossary of Childfree Terms at Happily Childfree.
We all have different opinions here, and different views. We share one thing, though: We do not have children. We do not ever want them, or ever intend to bear them or sire them. We each have our own reasons for our choice.
This is primarily a rant community. This means there will be ranting that sometimes you'll disagree with, find childish, find mean, whatever. If this is something you cannot handle, look into ANY of the MANY other childfree groups. If you think you can handle this, keep in mind it helps to take quite a few posts with a grain of salt. Bitching can be very cathartic, and sometimes that's just what you'll find here. If you disagree with it, say so in the post in question, or scroll on by. Don't be lame and try to start wank elsewhere about it. Reposting unlocked entries to start wank will get you warned. Doing it with locked entries will get you banned. Also, don't try claiming that an opinion can be wrong, because it cannot. Claiming an opinion to be fact is wrong, but an opinion is always an opinion. Of course, you're always more than welcome to disagree. After all, you are indeed welcome to your opinion.
This is a community for the not-so-PC amongst us, for those of us who are tired of candy coating our opinions to make sure no one gets hurt or offended, for those of us who are sick of having to smile and nod and pretend to agree even when the bile is just knotting our stomachs.
THIS IS NOT A DEBATE COMMUNITY. If you are coming here to whine at us for not wanting children, because some of us dislike (or even hate) children, then yes, you will be banned. Same goes if you feel you should have the right to pop in and whine that any of us is immature in your opinion. Sorry that we cannot alter our rules for YOU, but you aren't the special little treasure that you think you are. CF_H will not suddenly drop all the rules to allow a free for all of breeder and breeder-pleasing idiocy. To all the parents who respect us and our rules: Thank you, you have our utmost respect.
If you want to join, there are only 6 rules:
1. You must be Childfree in the sense that you do not HAVE children, and you have NEVER given birth to or fathered a child, and you NEVER WILL. NOT EVER. NOT TODAY. NOT TOMORROW OR IN THE FUTURE. If you want kids or plan for them in the future via any method, for any reason, you are childless, not childfree. There is a difference. No birth PARENTS. No genetic (sperm/egg donor) PARENTS. No adoptive PARENTS. No "future" PARENTS. What part of NO PARENTS is unclear? If you are a parent of any kind, or plan to have kids in the future, you will be banned without question. THIS community is our SAFE SPACE.
This topic isn't to be debated here. We're also tired of the "If [insert hypothetical situation here] happened, would I still be childfree?" posts, so don't bother unless you want to get flamed.
2. Do not troll other people's journals. We don't like it when people come here to give us shit, and we're all supposed to be mature here. Sometimes we get links to other entries on LJ, or other blogs where you can leave comments. Be an adult, and keep the discussion here. There is no need to leave nasty comments on these blogs. If you troll, or encourage trolling, you WILL be banned.
3. You must have a backbone and stand up for your views and beliefs. Comments must be enabled on all posts, and cannot be screened, frozen, or deleted if you don't like what you hear from other members. This includes deleting your own comments or posts. Doing this once will earn you a warning, and doing it again will get you banned. If you make a post with comments disabled, you WILL be banned, and your post deleted, no warnings, no questions.
4. You must be flameproof, because there are no rules of conduct here. You do not have to be nice or polite or PC about anything. Your views are your own, but remember that others are entitled to their views as well. Here they'll share them with you, sometimes whether you like it or not.
A special note to trolls: No, banning you for trolling doesn't mean we've been flamed. We just don't tolerate bullshit well, and see no reason to allow you to spread it. Besides, all you'll get around here in response are cute animal pictures and tasty recipes.
5. Posts must be On Topic. This is actually a pretty wide range of things, so we should be safe. The ONLY members allowed to decide what is or is not Off Topic are the Maintainers. If you feel a post is Off Topic, bring it to their attention for review.
6. Only the Maintainers can tell others what they can or can't talk about. You WILL NOT come in the community and be tolerated if you bitch about how immature we are or try to tell us what we can and can't talk about in this place. We don't care if you think a discussion doesn't have merit in your eyes. You can take your overinflated ego elsewhere. If you have a grievance or think something is off topic, contact the Maintainers. It is not your job to police this community if you are not a moderator.
Stand up proud, be loud! We are the militant CF!
Your Evil Moderators
"Militancy is not a dirty word, it is an expression of belief."
|Interests:||38: abortion, adoption, backbone, birth control, books, brains, brats, cf, cf_no_doubt, childfree, current events, debate, feminism, feminist, flaming, free thought, honesty, individualist feminism, intelligent, men's issues, militancy, movies, news, parenting, pregnancy, rants, sprogs, sterilization, stupidity, true feminism, truth, tv, uterus, vagina, vhemt, views, women, women's issues|
|Watched by:||4: haruka, keeperofdreams, lady_curmudgeon, meowy12|
|Account type:||Free Patient|