|Celandine's Chronicle (celandineb) wrote in cels_fic_haven,|
@ 2015-11-04 16:59:00
|Entry tags:||hp ficlets minerva/severus|
HP ficlet: Pros, Cons, and Consequences [Minerva/Severus, general]
Title: Pros, Cons, and Consequences
Length: 740 words
Summary: Severus screws up his courage.
Note: For psyfic, who requested Snape/McGonagall, longing and a kiss. I'm sorry that the muse could not come up with any smut!
Scrawled on a scrap of parchment in a locked drawer in Severus Snape's desk:
1. She's never once turned against me since Dumbledore vouched for me
2. She obviously cares for her students… and I used to be one
3. She has a wicked sense of humour even if it doesn't often show—think of that staff meeting shortly after Lockhart was hired
4. She's unattached
5. She can keep her mouth shut
1. She's old enough to be my mother—35 years, I think
2. She's taught at Hogwarts since before I was born
3. She taught ME Transfiguration
4. She's a Gryffindor, Merlin take it
You might as well TRY, Severus. What do you have to lose?