1. This game is not Twilight-friendly. Vampires do not sparkle in this game.
2. Older vampires may have temporary flight and telepathic abilities. They must be over the age of 100 for flight and over 50 for telepathy. The older a vampire, the more sunlight and holy items can injure them.
3. Sunlight kills vampires. Wherever it touches them it will burn and if touching them for longer than five seconds, that spot will burts into flames. Holy water acts like acid on their skin and these 'acidic burns' scar for eternity. Vampires have an aversion to crosses.
4. Garlic does not bother vampires. They also have a reflection. They alos do not 'vamp out' as seen on Buffy. They always have their fangs, most just keep them well hidden.
5. All vampires applied for must be less than 200 years old. Also there are a limited number of spaces available for older vampires. I will allow two more OC vamps over the age of 100 and all others will have to be younger.
6. Vampires may eat/drink things other than blood. Note that they do need blood to survive and weaken more each day they don't feed.
7. Vampires can not have children. They can have sex, but no children. Also, their bodies are always cold so note that.
8. Canon vampires from Anne Rice will be accepted if you can prove you have the knowledge of them to be able to play them. Please specify if your vamp is OC or canon in your application.