Blogme is a rescue action!
The blog is dead and calls for resurrection.
|About:||This is an asylum inspired by the film directors who came up with the idea of Dogme95, a manifesto they devised consisting of several restrictions that a film director should place upon his work to keep it honest and pure. I believe that much of the blogging community is filled with fluff, so this is my tiny effort at making journals worthwhile again. I guess we'll see how it goes. If you like this idea, please pass it on to LiveJournal, Blurty, Blogger, or any other site that you may use, as I cannot access most of them. |
Anyhow, this asylum is for those who wish to blog by the following limitations (exceptions are granted in certain cases):
Anyhow, here are my own rules for my journal:
1. Post no quiz results.
2. Post no surveys.
3. Post no pictures unless they are to enhance existing writing.
4. Post no links without describing and/or discussing them.
5. Post no more than four lines of song lyrics, and only then if they are related to the rest of the post.
6. Never cut-and-paste content (news stories, jokes, etc) into my blog.
7. Do not post for the sole purpose of generating comments (those "Tell me one thing you like about me" type of posts, you know the ones).
8. Post no restricted (private or friends-only) entries.
9. Tell no untruths in your journal, unless it is clearly marked as fiction.
10. Post as many comments in the journals of others as you expect to receive in your own.
|Interests:||32: amerikana, babylon, bad actors, camera, chetzemoka's curse, come now, content, converging with angels, cosi x caso, diapason, dogme, dogme95, filmmaking, fuckland, honesty, interview, italian for beginners, joy ride, julian donkey boy, lars von trier, meaning, mifune, resin, reunion, security colorado, the bread basket, the celebration, the idiots, the king is alive, the sparkle room, thomas vinterberg, truly human|
|Account type:||Free Patient|