|Miles T. Bletchley (ng_miles) wrote in beyond_dark,|
@ 2008-01-22 13:00:00
|Entry tags:||* january 2006, - complete, miles bletchley|
RP: Miles' to do list...
Date: January 22, 2006 (early hours of the morning)
Location: Bletchley Manor
Warnings: the inner workings of Miles' mind. Be warned.
Summary: Miles has been given so many things to do, he needs to write them down in a list so he doesn't forget.
It had become blatantly obvious that Miles' time for staying well out of the way of everyone's attention had truly come and gone. As he lay in bed, (alone - Lettie obviously wasn't remembering anything this morning), he was trying to make sense of all the things people had asked him to do recently. There were so many things rattling around in his head, he could not sleep. He got like this when he had a new broom idea (or a quidditch play) stuck in his mind.
Still dark outside as a strong wind whipped around the windows, Miles dragged himself out of bed. Putting quill to parchment, he started to write down the mess of thoughts in his head, and bring some level of priority to what he needed to do.
To Do List:
* owl Montague and ask why the fuck he took Liam to sNott Manor.
* owl Monty, Higgs, Vaisey, Pucey and organise boy's night in the pool room.
* owl Wood and ask where the fuck is my endorsement for my brooms. Where the fuck is my broom, too.
* Millicent's attackers - take care of.
then let Pansy shower me with praise when it's done
* Hooch's broom - get to it and remember you have a visitor in the dungeon you are supposed to be using to get to her.
Fuck, forgot about him. I hope he isn't dead.
* McGonagall - Bella won't be happy you didn't get her.
* Avoid Bella
* Avoid Rodolphus
* Find out about what Draco has hiding at Malfoy Manor. talk to Draco, see what plan he's come up with. Talk to Mrs Malfoy?
By the time he read the list over, and over again, he realised just how incriminating it would be in the wrong hands. Fuck.
Spelling it eight hundred ways to Sunday, he committed it to memory. With the flick of his wand, he then burned it to ashes.
Perhaps now he could get to sleep, and start on something on his list in the morning.