|lolaraincoat (lolaraincoat) wrote in bandinnabox,|
@ 2007-08-25 12:08:00
|Current mood:||yay for Femme!|
Dungeonverse fic for Femme!
I love Femme and my HP Dungeons character loves one of her HP Dungeons characters (but not in quite the same way.) So, Femme, here's a Five Things story about love, with love, for you.
Five things Charlie Weasley will never tell Elle Hollaway (and one thing he tells her all the time)
1. He's got the weakest magic in his whole family. He knows Elle knows that, but then his family are all quite strong. But it's worse than that. At Hogwarts he got nicknamed Squibby Weasley, until he got into enough fist-fights over it in his first year. He's not a Squib, not really. He's good with flying and of course with magical creatures as well. Still, he worries. What if he had kids and they all turned out to be Squibs?
2. He doesn't like all creatures equally well. He much prefers dragons - that's obvious, and nothing wrong with that - but he wishes he could love beetles and earthworms and Blast-Ended Screwts as much as he loves bigger animals. Like Hagrid does. Charlie's ashamed to be so small-spirited and hopes Elle never finds out.
3. He doesn't like people as much as he likes animals. Except for his family, of course, and Elle. And even his family ... well, he finds Fred and George difficult, and Percy's not someone he'd be friends with if they weren't related, and the way Ginny behaves sometimes embarrasses him when it gets in the papers, and his Dad never made any sense to him at all. He loves them just as much as he loves his mum and Bill and Ron and Harry and Hermione and Lily; he misses them when they're not about; it's just that he doesn't always like them as much as he should, and he worries about that. Charlie believes that Elle doesn't know this.
4. He can't stop thinking about the time that she transfigured his wand into a strap-on and fucked him with it. He wishes she would do it again, but he hates to ask, because he knows she knows he's had boyfriends and what if she's afraid that he misses it? Not the boyfriends, because they were all pretty crap boyfriends, but the sex with men. Sometimes he's afraid that he misses it.
5. He's afraid he's going to die in this war, and that Elle will forget him. This is a small selfish fear - shouldn't he want Elle to be happy no matter what? - and he dislikes himself for having it. But he can't help it.
(1. His thoughts tangle him up sometimes. If he were clever, like Elle, perhaps he'd be able to sort them out by talking about them. Instead he goes flying, or dancing, or messes about with the dragons, or fools around with Elle. That helps, every time.
He loves Elle so much. That part never gets him tangled up at all.)