Secret Rose Emporium
Azalais Malfoy's Sales Journal
|Name:||Azalais Malfoy's Selling Journal|
|Theme:||selling clothing, books, toys and other items|
|About:||This is where ataniell93 sells stuff.|
Haggling and Other Questions:
* If you don't like the prices, make an offer; the worst I can do is say no.
* I am likely to say no if the item just went up; I will of course want to see if anyone is actually willing to pay what I've asked!
* If the item has been up for a while, conversely, I am quite likely to take an offer.
* I typically do not trade items, but you are welcome to offer items of equal value that will fit me if they are steampunk, loli, aristocrat or generally cool convention wear. (I am not interested in cosplaying any specific anime characters.)
* Comments are screened for a number of reasons. One reason is that I have a troll. (All IPs are logged; presumably serious buyers will not be deterred from this since we will learn each other's legal names through PayPal.) Another reason is to enable haggling and a third reason is so that you can ask questions that are personal without other people seeing them (for instance, if you've got a figure problem you don't want the world to know about, or don't want the whole world to know that you use a wheelchair or cross-dress--not that I care about either one, but some people hide things about themselves online). If you don't want me to unscreen your comment please say so, especially if you ask a question other people might want to know the answer to.
* I accept Paypal only; my Paypal email is tiamat AT tsoft DOT com.
* I do accept credit card payments via Paypal.
* I do not hold items without payment. If you would like to hold items but not have me ship them until I have posted more stuff (so you can combine shipments) please pay for the items you want held and I will invoice you for shipping when you are done shopping and I have put everything into a box and know how much it will cost to get you the items. If for some reason the sale doesn't happen I will refund your money, but I am not going to tell someone else with money in hand that they can't buy something you would like to buy but have not yet paid for.
* I ship all items Priority Mail with insurance, no exceptions. I can't be responsible for replacing items that get lost or damaged in the mail; that's why I insure all packages.
* Media mail is not offered because it can take up to 21 days and can't be traced if something goes wrong. I do not want to wait 3 weeks to find out whether you got your media mail shipment or not. I used to offer to ship media mail at the buyer's own risk, but since all you have to do is tell Paypal that you didn't get the item or that there was something wrong with it, and they will remove the money directly from my bank account, I no longer offer this option.
* I am willing to get you a quote for UPS or Fed-Ex 2-day, because these services pick items up at my office, but they are almost always more expensive. Fed-Ex Ground/Fed-Ex Home Delivery does NOT pick up at my office, so quotes for this service include the charge for pickup. I don't have a car and cannot drive packages all over town.
* I use flat rate envelopes and boxes whenever possible, although I sometimes reuse boxes from Amazon.com or shipping bags from retailers such as Macy's, Silhouettes, Newport News or Alloy for single-item clothing purchases if that would be cheaper. I am happy to combine items and fill up the boxes as full as is safe, but I will not overstuff them because then your stuff will get damaged and USPS may deny the insurance claim.
* I try to make sure the cost of shipping prints so that you can see for yourself that I'm not stiffing you on the shipping. This means however that I am including Paypal's cut. This surcharge is usually around a 75 cents/a dollar.
* I will ship internationally, but International Priority Mail requires a customs declaration. Again, I will not charge you more than I am being charged. Please be aware that while I do not mind marking that the items are used, second-hand items, you may still be charged duties.
* Current Priority Mail Prices: Envelope within US, $4.80, Can/Mex, $9.95, Elsewhere, $11.95; Small Box within US, $4.95, Can/Mex, $10.95, Elsewhere, $12.95; Regular Box within US, $10.35, Can/Mex, $25.95, Elsewhere, $41.95; Large Box within US, $13.95, Can/Mex, $32.95, Elsewhere, $53.95. Please be aware that I will also add the charge to insure your package when I quote you for shipping.
* I tag sales posts by type of item and other salient characteristics.
* Clothing is tagged by type, size and whether or not the items are modest. Most items that are not modest can be worn layered as part of a modest outfit but there are a few items, such as an unworn one-piece swimsuit and a pair of short jeans, which I bought prior to 2004 and which might be difficult to wear modestly.
* I also tag items that can be worn as part of Elegant Gothic Aristocrat, Gothic, Lolita, Browncoat and Steampunk outfits. (Please note that while I do sell shiny fabrics, I am not trying to encourage "itas" to wear icky satin; anything shiny that I am selling to EGAs or lolis that shines is silk, not polyester.) I tag things that I think would make good wedding or formal wear as well. At the moment I am selling only plus sizes and have no actual Japanese "burando" because I'm now size 18-20 after years of being sizes 22-24-26. This means there are a lot of "off-brand" items that might not be pure loli, but could work in a loli co-ordinate together with commissioned items.
* Manga is tagged as to whether it's translated or in raw Japanese.
* Doujinshi are tagged by anime/manga series, type (yaoi, yuri, gen, shota) and approximate rating if I've opened it up and looked at it.
* BPAL and perfume items are tagged as such.
* Toys and dolls are tagged appropriately.
* In terms of book trades particularly: my Amazon Wish List, let me show you it. If you have an item I really want and I have an item you really want, we can probably cut a deal.
* If you want to trade clothing (for items of comparable quality), my current measurements are Bust 46 (42C); Waist 38-40, depending on "phase of the moon" and Hips 49. For religious and personal reasons I do not wear skirts that come above the knee so my minimum skirt length for lolita is 24" and in all other fashions my minimum skirt length is 34" and I prefer 37-40" skirts except in styles that are meant to show ankle boots. I also do not wear short sleeves though I do wear 3/4 or bracelet length sleeves. Shoe size is 41 Euro, UK 7, US 10W/8M.
* In terms of lolita/aristocrat accessories: Pink/black/lavender/white, brown/burgundy/peach/cream, all good. I do not wear fake pearls (because I have a lot of real ones) or fake food items (or real food items--I'm just not into food as a decorative theme). I am looking for mini hats and head-eating bows in the aforementioned colour families. I love cameos and cats.
* If you want to offer to trade me collectibles, they should be from a current fandom of mine (not Harry Potter, unless you have a rare Slytherin item that doesn't have Harry Potter's name slapped across it).
* If you want to trade BPAL/niche/couture perfume for perfume items or other items of comparable value, I'll put up a wish list. I wear Bandit (Robert Piguet), Fracas (Robert Piguet), Pi (Givenchy), Visa (Robert Piguet, but not the vintage one), Amal al-Kuwait Pure Rose, BPAL Morgause, BPAL Endymion and Bond #9 Broadway Nite most of the time (obviously, not all at once). If you have LUSH Black Pearl bath bombs...OMG YES. (I have a Lush wish list, but it's complicated by the fact that I can't go into the store for more than 10 minutes.)
Brands/Stores I like: Baby the Stars Shine Bright (LL), Metamorphose temps de fille (Tall-size), Newport News/Jeanology/Together (18W/2X), Shukr Islamic Clothing (2XL except for outerwear), Necessary Objects (2x), Energie (2x), Alloy.com, Old Navy, Fanplusfriend, In The Starlight, Victorian Trading Company, Nataya, Macy's Juniors Plus, Jesus Diamante, Liz Lisa, One World, Revolt. Also, I really want to replace my Eternal Love poets' shirts--they are getting old and wearing out!
Feedback goes here.
|Interests:||18: accessories, aristocrat fashion, bags, blouses, books, cosplay items, doll clothing, dolls, doujinshi, dresses, fashion dolls, lolita fashion, manga, modest clothing, selling, shoes, skirts, toys|
|Watched by:||1: tiferet|
|Account type:||Free Patient|