Okay, so guess who forgot about this? Anyway, after a day and a half of hard work, I have the themes -- there's enough that there's nearly 30 for each day. Good job, guys. Originally, I was going to do theme days, but I decided to spread things out a bit.
As a reminder, here are the rules:
Minimum Length/Size: 1000 words (except on the last day) or one finished picture.
( The Prompts )
- Claim as many prompts as you like and can do.
- Note if your claim is for fic or art.
- Prompts may be claimed by two writers and two artists.
- On the last day of posting (21 Sept), you can post things you missed the deadline on, takes on prompts you didn't claim, and stuff that doesn't meet the length requirement (drabbles and sketches).
- You can post things either directly to the community, or as a link to a personal journal. I will be crossposting the day's links to various Avatar fic and art communities, so please don't post it yourself to said communities.
- Please lj-cut all writing or art if you post it directly. A small (under 200 pixels on either side) preview (worksafe, please) or a paragraph may be left outside the cut.
- Claims are open until the day before they are posted. (So midnight EDT of the day before)
- I'm not going to enforce the claims, but don't be an ass about things. If you claim it, write or draw it, or at least intend to. Don't bite off more than you can chew.
Claims are open from now, until the day before each set of prompts is due.