Iacon: The remnants of the security forces, civil government and thousands of refugees have fled to Iacon out of fear of the gathering threat of the newly formed Decepticons. Entire city-states have fallen under control of these more aggressive mechs in the span of of few solar cycles and yet more mechs flood into Iacon's open gates in search of safety and sanctuary.
Neutrals and the confused fill the streets, adding a strain on Iacon's resources as it tries to support this sudden boom in population. With it comes desperation, crime and the same bad elements that made Kaon such an unpleasant place to live. Finally out of desperation, the remnants of the civil government and what's left of the demoralized security forces form an internal security force to police the chaos of Iacon and to try and gather the needed supplies.
Requests for volunteers are put out and what will one day become known as the Autobot army is formed out of the sheer desperation and the most disparate bunch of unmatched mechs ever seen on the face of Cybertron.
Many join up but there are still an overwhelming number of Neutral parties and Decepticons spies mixed amongst all. The newly formed 'Autobots' are doing what they can to bring Iacon's lawlessness back under control but things are looking grim with ever lessening resources, more refugees coming every day and the unhappy threat of possibly having to go against Iacon's long-held tradition of welcoming every mech looming overhead.
1) This is an 18+ Game. Sorry, folks but there will be adult content here and the mods don't want to worry about corrupting the minds of impressionable youths. Please don't try and lie about your age to join up either, we will find out and you will be banned. This is to protect the rights of the adults in the game and to comply with any age of consent or public decency laws in the various countries our players are from.
2) Please note this is a slash-friendly community but keep things on the comm under PG-13 You can do whatever you want on your personal journals though the mods do recommend that all adult content must be put behind an adult-lock and appropriate warnings must be put up on personal journals. This will save us all the hassle of any under-aged readers stumbling upon ours posts.
3) Frequent posting is required. If you feel like you're going to be gone any longer than a week, let the mods know so we can put you on hiatus. If you up and disappear without alerting the comm (especially when you're in the middle of a major mission or storyline) the mods retain the right to NPC your character to keep things moving along.
Please note, do not start a major plot-line right before a planned hiatus since that is not fair to the other players to make them wait for you to deal with your various RL issues. That is not to say we're unsympathetic or won't be understanding but please think of your fellow players. Obviously, RL pops up and gets in between us and the intrawebs and we understand that. All we ask is that you be considerate to the other players in the game.
4) Etiquette: In-fighting, snarky or deliberately baiting comments will not be tolerated. We're all adults here people, we know what is socially acceptable and what is not. All the mods are old-school gamers and have experience in running a game. Because of this we do not take things like meta-gaming or using OOC information in character lightly. Do not be surprised if we come to you and go "Okay, and how does your character know that?" The whole idea of this community is to RP and to allow your characters grow. We're going to make you work for your information. That's not to say it's not attainable but nothing is going to be handed to you on a plate, you as the player will have to take the actions to gain that information.
5) Communication is key to a well-run RP. If you have issue with something, talk to us, don't just sit there and simmer and get bitter over something. The mods want your input and suggestions on how to improve the game so talk to us. And if you have an issue with a particular mod, take it up with another mod but please do not bounce from mod to mod trying to get the answer you want. The mods are all easily reachable at our provided contact information.
6) Please create character journals and post from them.
7) No advertising for other communities or non-RP related things, please.
8) It's a game! Have fun! If you're not having fun, let us know because happy players make a happy game!