|buyo105 (buyo105) wrote in art_on_demand,|
@ 2007-12-12 23:36:00
|Entry tags:||mod post|
I created this community because I can not draw. There was a prompt given at a community on LJ and it just screamed PICTURE to me, however, after many many tries, I was unable to execute it as an image. This has actually happened more than once, things would hit harder as visuals than they would written word, and since I don't really know anyone who will draw something for me, this community was born.
There is one available on livejournal, but I think IJ needs one too :D
1. Only art that is done for filled requests may be posted.
2. When making a request, please put "request" in the subject line. When filling a request please put "art" in the subject line. This will be easier for the moderators once archiving begins. Also when filling a request please include a link back to the original prompt.
3. All images remain the property of the artists. You may not take the images and claim them as your own.
4. Any type of art is welcome. Sketches, photoshop, manipulated graphics, etc. As long as it pertains to the request.
5. Any fandom is welcome. Original requests are welcome as well, but remember rule #3. You may of course discuss this with the artist who filled your request, but there is a difference between "look what was done for me" and "look what I did".
5b. Any rating is welcome. Due to some fandoms, certain subjects may be portrayed within the images. However, we ask that you do not have anyone under the age of 16 in the nude/extreme sexual situations. If you're unsure of whether or not the image can be posted just drop a note and we'll absolutely go over it.
6. Please limit your requests to two per month. There is no limit to how many times a request can be filled. There more the merrier, as they say.
7. If you request a piece of art, please be respectful. If someone decides that they are going to fulfil your request, they are not obligated to do so. There is no time limit to when an art piece has to be posted and there is no expiration date to requests.
8. Please put all images behind a cut.
Please include the following header when posting an image:
When requesting an image, please include the following:
Any questions or comments or whatever, feel free to leave a comment. And of course, feel free to pimp XD