xlovexisxdeathx And Ericca elmoz
This asylum is where you get judged on your personality & looks!
You fill out the application below and post it into the asylum. We will then read your app, and comment on it. If we approve, your in, if we dont ... your not! its as simple as that. However we are leanient, and if u dont get in the first time you try ... then try again with a different answers to your app and maybe different pics and we might just change our mind.
What to i get when i become a member?
- Well there's no prizes or anything like that, but you get to become a judge. When your a judge you can then vote on a persons application. you can say yes, no or give reasons. So lets say i post a comment denying an application and Ericca posts a comment accepting an application, then we are a bit stuck ... but when your a member you can then accept/deny an app yourself see ... handy.
- Both me and Ericca will add you too our friends lists on our journal's
- If we decide to create another asylum ... if we like you and think you have been a classy judge then we will ask you to co-manage it with us!
- You have the opportunity to give your opinion, tell people what you think on their looks, sense of humor AND personality...who knows the final decision of a new member of our community could be down to you!
We hope you find it fun, fun, fun ... we know we will :) [app below or on info page ... copy and paste app ... we would appreciate it if you could put a link to the app so then it doesnt crowd up the asylum ... keeps it looking neat and tidy you see lol] any questions post a comment to me or Ericca on our journals!
1. Who are you?
2. How old are you?
3. How'd you hear about this asylum?
4. Do you think ur hot?
5. Show us atleast 3 clear pictures of you.
6. Tell us a joke.
7. Give us a funny picture to look at.
8. Do you smoke/drink?
9. Interests ...?
10. Movie ..?
11. Chocolate or Mayonaise?
12. Indian or Chinese?
13. Skinny or Fat?
14. Why are you filling out this app?
15. Would you be an honest, truth, and harsh when nessesary, judge?