Con Time Fun Under the Sun
Orlando's Anime Festival
|Name:||Anime Festival Orlando|
|Website:||AFO Official Website|
|Location:||Orlando, Florida, United States|
|About:||This is an unofficial, as in created by a con goer and not staff members, for the Anime Convention that happens once a year in Orlando, Florida.|
This asylum was created as a place for those who attend the cons as normal con goers, as artist alley artists, sellers in the dealers rooms, or panel makers hoping to entice people to come and sit in their panels.
1. Keep content and posts to a PG-13 rating as the convention is a family oriented affair and thus we shall be family oriented. Keep profanity and lewd language to a bare minimum or not present at all.
2. Soliciting for tickets and other items is not allowed. No posts asking for someone to give you a ticket or other items at or outside of the con.
--The only exception being if you are trying to gather a group together to take advantage of any group rates going on. In that case all transactions outside of asking for volunteers must be done outside of the asylum and that the asylum is in no way responsible if you trust someone who doesn't keep his/her end of the deal.
3. When asking for crash space or roommates for hotel rooms no one under the age of eighteen should be asking or being allowed such. This is to protect us all in case the minor asking for a room or has a room and is letting others into does not bring about legal action. The former in case the minor is not supposed to be there overnight or lied on where they would be overnight and the latter in case the parents did not give permission for others to be in the room that they more then likely bought as most hotels need a credit card beforehand.
4. No Drama. If you do not like someone on the staff or have a bone to pick with someone from the con. DO NOT BRING IT HERE. This is a place for everyone who goes to and enjoys the convention to get together and talk, meet, and plan for the upcoming and the year afters convention. Do not spoil that with drama and politics only a few are involved in.
5. If you are posting actual pictures, or embedding video into your post please put behind a cut. Though it would be best if you put your photos in a photobucket or other free hosting site account and your videos on places like youtube and VEOH and just put links into your post instead.
--If the video or pictures is not from the convention please do not post them unless they are in relation to AFO. Like a skit video for the cosplay contest you want critique and such, photos of your progress on a cosplay, or some form of idea for a panel you want to see if it would be well received before attempting a panel slot with the staff.
6. Please do not do introduction posts unless they hold information regarding the convention. Like who you are cosplaying as or if you are looking for a specific group. Please try not to do posts with just "Hi I'm so-and-so! I like AFO!" This is to keep down on the amount of posts one has to go through on their flist and such.
7. There is no rule seven yet, but as this is here I state that rules can and will be added, changed, deleted, and so forth depending on the situation of this asylum. The Mod(s) Also hold the right to ban anyone from this community if they break rules or are a general disruption to the fun of this community. By joining this asylum it is given that you have read all of these rules and will abide by them as well as understand you can be booted from this community without warning if you are disruptive or a repeat rule breaker.
|Interests:||14: afo, anime, anime conventions, anime festival orlando, artist alley, con events, cosplay, cosplay contests, dealers room, hall cosplay, manga, rpgs, video games, voice actors|
|Watched by:||1: sleeplesssword|
|Account type:||Free Patient|