|silverivory (silverivory) wrote in added,|
@ 2010-06-03 10:46:00
Relationship Status: Single
Sexual Orientation: N/A
Children: Hell no.
Pets: I wish! 8D
Interests: I've got a listing of my interests here.
List 3 words to describe yourself:
List 3 interesting/random things about you:
1. One of my ears is pointed. 8D
2. I like taking pictures of lighthouses...
3. ...and I don't know what else to say here. lol
List 3 things you look for in a friend:
2. Open minded-ness (I have no idea if this is even a word, but you get the idea. lol)
5 Favourite Bands/Artist/s:
1. Green Day
3. The Crashtones
5. The Beatles
5 Favourite TV Shows:
2. The Mentalist
3. The Vampire Diaries
5. Burn Notice
5 Favourite Books:
1. Any book from The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
2. Any book from the Nocturne City series by Caitlin Kittredge
3. The Greywalker series by Kat Richardson
4. The Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris
5. The Nightside series by Simon R. Green
Why do you think people would enjoy reading and commenting on your posts?
To be perfectly honest, I really have no idea! 8D I post about my silly, boring life, share the few little icons I make, and other stuff I find interesting and appalling, etc.
Tell us about your life and what you want to do with it:
Right now, not a lot is going on with it except for a lot of job searching. I've been unemployed for over a year now and while finding a job has been tough, I'm trying to stay positive about it. If I haven't found a job by September where I currently live, I'll be moving to stay with relatives out-of-state and looking there.
If you could swap lives with a person for a week, who would it be and why?
My mother just to see how she puts up with me. 8D
How did you find this asylum/community and why did you decide to join
I was looking through all the variations of "add me" interests and discovered this asylum! 8D