Mod Post: Rules
1. Please reply to the claim post to claim a pairing or characters for your theme. Genfic is allowed. Pairings are NOT restricted. I want everyone to get a chance to enjoy them, how they want them.
2. In regards to Rule One: Any fandom is allowed as well as Original and AU characters. So if you have a character that is from an actual series but he's a version from an AU type fic he or she is more then welcomed as well as all of your original characters. Hell if you want to do a crossover couple then be my guest.
3. Please only make Two claims and both from different fandoms. This way we do not have a lock down on certain characters or pairings that no one else can get at.
4. In regards to Rule Three: Your pairing can be a threesome or even more if you want, but if you do go past three people in the relationship you have to let go of your second group so as to keep options open for everyone else.
5. Interpret the themes as you want, but please use them in some way.
6. Do not flame someone else’s story just because you do not like the character and/or pairing. Not everyone has the same taste as you and you should respect them as your taste will be respected. If it is not your cup of tea then do not read it. I have a very big dislike of flamers and will ban you from this community if you start flaming or wanking within the comm.
7. Comments are encouraged within the community, and participation is also encouraged. Comments make the writers smile, let them know how you feel!
8. Remember that there is a time limit of inactivity for this community. If you do not post something every three months or request an extension when the warning call is made then you will lose your claim. I don’t want people to hold a claim for months and not do anything with it when others who will do something are waiting in the wings.