One prompt. Fifteen minutes.
|Name:||fic in 15 minutes|
|About:||Welcome! This asylum has been inspired by several communities on livejournal (mainly 15minuteficlets and 15_minute_fic), where the goal is to write a fic in fifteen minutes based on the given prompt. I couldn't find such a community here so I decided to make one of my own!|
If you have any questions, please get in touch via the questions/comments/suggestions thread. :) Affiliates are welcome.
1) writing - Once you are ready to set fifteen minutes aside, click on the prompt and start writing. You only have fifteen minutes, so use your time wisely! Once the fifteen minutes are up, you're done.
2) posting - Post as a comment to the entry that has the prompt you've written. You can post your entire story there if you like, or you can link back to your personal or writing journal. If you link back to another journal, however, the story (though not the entire journal) must be viewable to everyone, not friends only. Only the moderator can make posts to the community - everyone else can only reply to the posts with their stories.
3) prompts - Prompts are going to be daily right now, but they might be less frequent later. All prompts will be hidden behind a cut to avoid spoiling people. PLEASE HIDE THE PROMPT BEHIND A CUT IF YOU POST TO YOUR OWN JOURNAL TO AVOID SPOILING OTHERS. Prompts may be a word, a quote, a picture, or anything else. :) Prompt suggestions can be given here (comments are screened).
4) length - There are no length requirements. You can spend your fifteen minutes editing the perfect drabble, or you can go full-force and just write for the entire fifteen minutes without worrying about editing at all. The goal of this asylum is to get you to write.
5) claims - There are no claims! You can write for any fandom you want, and you can mix and match as you please. Original fiction is also quite welcome!
6) adult content - Adult content IS allowed; however, you must post it on your own journal or writing journal beneath a cut with appropriate warnings. Posts that break this rule will be removed.
7) format - You may want to use this format when posting:
Prompt: (under cut or otherwise hidden)
Rating: (also include any warnings necessary)
8) previous prompts - You are allowed to do previous prompts as well. You don't have to do the prompt on the date it's posted. Just remember to post to the correct entry!
|Interests:||9: challenges, creativity, fan fiction, fiction, fifteen minute fic, original fiction, writing, writing challenges, writing exercises|
|Members:||11: arcadian_dream, babaca, |
|Watched by:||8: arcadian_dream, babaca, builtthisway, buyo105, maanika, nanthimus, semiotic_pirate, vikipedia|
|Account type:||Free Patient|